Gone but never forgotten

Kenni's POV

BOOM!!!!!!!

A sound came from down the hall. I jumped a little at the sound.

"Stacyyy tf u in there doing take yo ass to sleep" i yelled.

It was wierd she didnt reply backk. I waited to hear her reply but she never did. Even if stacy was sleep she wouldve replied back.

"Thats odd" i thought.

I got up and headed towards her room.

"STACYYYYY, u ok" i knocked.

I stopped knocking and listened to see if i could hear any movements in her room, i didnt hear nothing not even breathing.

"Stacyyy u kno u hear me, i know what Chris did was wrong but fuck him u got me u gotta be strong for my niece and nephew okk" i said, while my ear was still on the door.

NOTHINGGG.....

I twisted the knob to see if it was unlock, and it was i slowly stepped inside her huge bedroom and the bed was a mess.But nobody was in it, but there sat a note reading.

Dear, the people i love
Im soo sorry to leave u like this but i love yall and i wann yall to remember me dont never forget me and dont allow my children to not know about me tell them about me and make sure they know i always love them and i love yall.... Mckenzie take care of my babies, i know u will be great soo thats yy im giving u full custody of them and ive stored some money for yall soo yall should be set, there were secrets thats are kept in the dark and are a burden on me i just cant go on sooo......BYE i love yall with all my heart

Love, Ah'stfeahneah (stacy)

"Wtf, Stacccyyyyy stop fucking play where tf r u"

I walked towards the bathroom and peeked inside, as soon as i peeked inside my whole heart, soul and world fell on the floor.

The person that i love like sister, the person that brought me from nothing to something, the person who really cared about me. Was hanging from a shower rod DEAD.

"Noo...stacy babyyy plz dont leave me oh my gawddd...the babies,Stacys the babies whyy u do that what am i supposed to to without plzz...dont leave me not now..not ever" I crieddd!!!.

Her stomach was moving it looked like little kicks trying get out of stacy. Thats when i knew the babies were still alive.

I jumped up and took off running out the bathroom and into living room trying to find my phone. I grabbed it dialed 911

"911, whats your emergency"

"Helpppp!!!!! My friend commited suicide and she was pregnant the babies are kicking i need help!!!!!"

"Ohh ok address"

"Uhhh....uhhhh... Shit! ion kno but its hilton condos tho room like 712b"

"Ok the paramedics will be the shortlyy...quick quesion what race is she"

"Wtf does it matter what race she is...get yall ass over hea if my mf'n niece and nephew die cuz your stupid ass wanna ask queztions ima find u and beat yo mf"n ass"

Clickk!!!!

Ughhh i hate when i call the police and they gotta ask 1000 and one questions like bitch does it matter what race she is.........

THE HOSPITAL.....

I sat in the waiting room with my leg shaking, while everybody was crying histrecilally. It was odd G-ma havent shed not one tear she just sat there knitting, and humming a old folk song.

"Family of Ahstefahneah" the doctor said. All of our heads shot up.

"Yes"

"I have good news and bad news, we safely got the twins they are healthy, but we couldnt save stacy im sorry." when those words left his mouth everybodg crying got LOUDER.

"Stacyyyy whyyy".......

"Ahhhhhh..uhh...ahhhh"

"Jesusss is my doctorrr anddd he writes down all of my precriptions... Mmmmm..hh" G-ma sang louder.

"Wtf is wrong with your fucking granddaughter is dead"Deandra yelled at G-ma, but she just ignored her.

The doors bust open and in stepped ray and that bitch coco.

"What happen is stacy ok?" he said while looking at all our faces in the room.

"She's gone" i said softly

His face dropped and tears slowly came and fell on his shirt.

"Damn fool what happened"

"She hung  her fucking self..and left this note" i said and pulled the note out and gave it too him.

He stood there reading the note and his eyes got big.

"Soo..you got the babies, what bout chris whea he at"

"WE DONT FUCKING KNO BUT WHEN I SEE HE GOOD AS DEAD" i yelled.

Ray just stood there staring at me. I got tired of the silence while everybody stared at me soo i walked out.

"Im going to see the babies" i said while walking around the corner.

I walked and walked and walked....i walked past many of doors and waiting rooms until i came upon the nursery.And there laid two beautiful babies hooked up to some machine. I guess the nurse saw me looking at them and we signaled me to come in.

Jorda was soooo pretty looking just like stacy with a head full of hair big greyish greenish eyes, she looked just like a doll.

Jordan on the other hand was bigger than jorda. His light brownish hair was laying on his head soo prefectly and smooth. His big brown eyes slightly open, Staring at me.

"Do u want to hold him" the nurse said.

I nodded quickly and she handed jordan to me. His small body was soo warm. His big brown eyes opened all the way and he stared at me like he knew who i was. I slowly rubbed his hair out of his face while he made little baby noise.

I placed him back in the crib thangg and glanced over at jorda because she started to cry.

This brought tears to my eyes, staring at stacys babies thinking they never got to meet their mother........

**********

~Simpy I'Diamond

100 votes 25comments

Update again around 6pm