Out of the hospital starting new

Mckenzie's POV

It's been 6 days since I got shot, and sitting in this damn hospital is irritating the hell out of me right now. Stacy is a really good friend she has been coming up here every day. Everytime she trys to talk to me i dont say a word i just stare into space. One person im kinda suprise to see coming here everyday is Rashawn. I know u like "you kicked him out" but u gotta know how i was feeling knowing that the person i call mother shot me. Anyways speaking of the devils here they are right now

"Hey kenny" stacy said while patting my head. "Wassup kenzie" Rahawn said right after. I looked at them with a weak smile. Stacy looked like she had just lost her puppy. "Look you guys i know i havent said much to u guys but im sorry ive been acting like a straight up bitch" i explained. "mhmm girl look tho i know u didnt mean all the stuff u said to us i know i just met u like 6 days ago but ayye u my bestfriend and i will love u regraudless of the problem" Stacy said and hugged me tight. A couple tears fell as she said that it really touched my heart. "My turn" Rashawn said. "Look kenzie i havent really noticed u untill i saw u a couple of days ago with Stacy and i just want to know if we could be friends and you not try to kill me with your words everytime we see each other" he said. "Sure but dont test me tho "friend" I said and punched him in the arm. He leaned and pecked my lips. "oooohhhhhhh kay mhmmmm friends my ass" Stacy laughed. I looked up to see Rashawn with a huge kool aid smile on his face. "What was that for. Thats not what friends do" i said to him . "sorry i didnt too  mean too but ur lips were a little ashy" he said and we bust out laughing.

We just sat around talking then the doctor came in and told me i could leave now. Stacy and Rashawn helped me put my clothes on since i was still a little sore.After i signed my release papers i said bye to Ray and Stacy and I left.

When we pulled up to Stacy's house i was amazed it was sooooo big and pretty.Stacy got out the car and told me she would be right back

Stacy's POV

I told kenny i would be righ back. I jumped out the car and ran into the house. My grandma was sitting on the couch watching Tv again and eating fried chicken. "Ahhhhhh oh my god" My granny yelled. I ran to her side "Whats wrong r u ok did u hurt urself " i asked worried. " My eyes are hurting because ur  lightskinned ass is  like the sun burning a damn hole through my glasses" She laughed. I guess that joke just tickled her kitty. "Quit playin nanny, i got my friend out side and im finna bring her in so act normal" i said.

I ran back outside and got Kenny out and brought het through the door. "MCKENZIE RYDER!!!!!" My granny screamed. "G-ma" kenny yelled. I was soooo confused right about now what the hell is going on. Cliffhanger!!!!

~ kenzie said sorry

~ Rashawn kissed Kenzie

5 VOTES PLEZE

Authors note:

  ok guys listen up Should i keep this book going!!???!!!

COMMENT