chapter 2

Mc'kenzie P.O.V

 I ran to the bathroom and crawled into a stall allowing my tears to fall. why don't nobody like me what have I ever done to be treated this way. I soon heard  the bathroom door swinging open and slamming into the wall behind it.

I got scared thinking that it was them girls that try to beat me up when I'm in the bathroom so I held my tears in.

The stall next to me opened and locked . I sat there consumed by my own thoughts when the person next to me called out .

Me not being a people person, decided it would be best to ignore the person and just leave.

"Can you pass me some tissue please their isnt any in this Roach infested ass stall" mystery girl said

"hello I know your still their because I see your red vans " she said

Groaning, i still ignored her trying to get myself together. I unlatched the hook on the handled and was finna leave until the stall next to me did the same.

  "Did you hear me when I asked for some tissue ".she question with an raised brow. Unknowingly i shook my head.

"Hi I'm Ah'Stefahneah (ah-steff-ah-knee-ah) but Stacy for short .I'm new here"she said as she held out her hand.

I gave a her a very faint smile. Stacy was very pretty and i could tell she had money and kept herself up. Confidence poured from her posture and the way she talked.

"Prolly dont care but  I'm uh Mc'kenzie" I chocked out

"Well hi Mc'Kenzie can you he-..."

"I gotta go " I stated and walked out. Leaving her standing watching my back side...

Ah'Stefahneah P.O.V

  Hey what's up it's your girl stacy I'm 17, but I'm finna turn 18 tho in two months. I'm black mexican and white so you know damn well I'm fine as fuck. I have long black hair and a pretty face to match. I have a body of a goddess so all these thirsty ass nigga's be trying to holla. Awh hell Yes im conceded ass fuck Shid,  Niggas aint shit! Stay focused and get this money!!

I live with my grandma because I dont know where the fuck my parents are they just up and left one day. Not leaving a trace to where they may have gone. They just dropped my  ass on my Gram's porch and burned out yo!

"Damn yo" i whispered

I fixed my hair a little and exited the bathroom, back into the croweded to a maximum Hallways.

"Aye, Aye, Aye Is you Stacy "? Someone asked

I stopped my Stride and turned to address the person calling my name and shit.

"Awh, Shit Fam wassup"

"Nuthin much, i cant call it right now what bout you" he asked

"Man, i got kicked outta my last school cause i called the principle a Puta and told her i was her plug/ pimp, Shidd i ainn know she spoke spanish foo" i explained

"Ahaa, Damn Stacy u still be acting a fool but i'll catch u later ight"

"Ight, Rashawn"

I continued on my way tryna find this class, this shid kinda feel like find Waldo type shit