The new ending of life

Mc'kenzie's POV

The events from last night were amazing. I woke up with Ray's arm still wrapped around me. I pushed them aside and sat up,my phone kept flashing letting me know i have a message or a missed call. I looked at my phone and i had 13 missed call and 54 messages. DAMN who been blowing up my phone. When i opened it up all that shit was from stacy...... WTF does she want when i left that house i was done with her. I closed my phone back up but before i could sit it back down another call rolled in.... So i answered it

****Phone convo****

"Hello"

"Ummm is this mackenzie"

"Uhhh yeah u called my phone didnt u"

" oh well umm can we talk"

" thats what were doing right now"

"No i mean like u come over here"

" do u mean come to the house u kicked me out of"

" yea plz"

"Mmhmm ight"

***end of convo***

I wanted to pull my hair out but i kept the anger in. I slowly slid out of the bed and got in the shower. After i got out, i put on my Jordan half shirt some army short shorts with my high Jordan socks and my 23's. I quickly put my hair in a messy bun and place a giant red bow in front, i gave ray a kiss on the forehead cuz he was still sleep and i didn't wanna wake him, i grabbed his car keys and out the door i went.

Rashawn's POV

hahahahahaha....... Wow i finally had sex with kenzie now im finna get paid 2,500 to be exact. Nawl i anit tripping that she took my car but she gone be tripping when "if" she find out bout the bet. Im thinking bout letting her go, she can still stay here but the lovey dovey shit has to go. Im done with her ass, dont get me wrong mckenzie is a bad bitch but she looking for love and im looking for a fuck buddy. Damn this gone break her yellow ass but hey life is a bitch. After i heard kenzie leave i hurried up and hopped in the shower. After I got out and put on my nike " just do it" shirt and some basketball shorts and my neon kd's. I called up Dre to come pick me up to play basketball. About 10 minutes later i heard him blowing outside, so i grabbed my basketball bag and got in the car. " wassup" i said as i dapped Dre and he pulled off. "Wassup dude so wassup up with u and kenzie girl" he said and wiggled his eyebrows. I held out my hand "pay up nigga" i said. "Oh shit she let u hit and not me wtf" he yelled then laughed. I nodded my head then turn up the radio listening to lil snupe's songs. Dre ole long throat ass called up the crew telling them they needed to pay up. We pulled up to the park to play basketball.

Mackenzie's POV

" So wassup why u want me here" i asked Stacy with hella attitude. Stacy looked horrible hair all over the place, face stained with tears, her honey complexion was now very pale. " I-I-I really need to talk to you" she said as she cried her heart out. " Ok wassup" I said. She walked to the back and brought with her a envelope. " Wtf am i supposed to do with this" i asked her. " open it" she said with her head hung low. I opened the envelope and took out 3 little sonogram pictures, i scanned the pictures and noticed two little bodies, then i looked at the top and saw Stacy's name. " wtf u pregnant with twins" i said with excitement but it soon simmered when i remembered i dont fuck with her like that. " yes, i just want u here for me cuz ur like a sister to me and i dont wanna loose u, i should have never got mad cuz u was telling the truth" she said and hung her head low. " uhhh dammit u making being mad at u hard but girl uhhhh i love u so much stacy im here for u if nobody else is" i said and gave her a huge hug. " FRIENDS FOREVER" we said in unison. " ok umm im done with the sad shit lets go to the park hell it boring" i told stacy. She looked down at her clothes and said " look how i look im a mess hell".

I drug stacy up the stairs to the room we used to share. " Get in the shower and your clothes will be ready" i told stacy. She got in the tub and i picked her out some camo over alls and a bull shirt and her gotta flirts, simple but cute. She got out the shower and i braided the side of her hair and left the other side curly. SHE WAS A BADDIE pregnant and all made the outfit betta. We got in Stacy's car and left rays car at stacy house.

When we arrived at the park it was packed kids running all over the place, music blaring, thugs shooting dice, bbq pits going, boys playing basketball and ratchets yelling at their "Baby daddys". Me and stacy got out and headed over to the picnic table where i spotted the girls sitting at. " heyyyy" i sang when i sat down. Everybody gave me nods and wassups but Christina. I really don't understand her problem.

We all started having a conversation when Christina finally spoke " i cant just sit here and act like ion see that shit" we each gave her a confused look. She pointed near the basketball court, when i turned around to look my heart nearly fell in stomach. Ray was slobbing down some dark skinned chick with some long ass weave in her head. I slowly rose but all the girls hand quickly pulled me back down. "Bro let me tf go im like dead serious on my mama" i yelled at them and jerked my arm away. I got up out of the picnic table and walked over to the "lovely couple". I tapped ole bitch on her shoulder when she turned around my hand came so fast across her face her grandma had to feel it. She stumbled back and rayshawn ole ugly ass had to catch her and move her behind him like i wasn't gone hit him since he was there, its like when i slapped little bitch the whole park stood still and everybody was staring even them little bad ass kids. I stepped closer to ray and started throwing my best punches " what ever happened to ' give me a chance' and shit and telling me u loved me like wtf" i said with anger in my throat and tears in my eyes. Rayshawn looked like he didn't give 2 fucks about what i was saying " uhh here we go with the cry baby bullshit, well let me break it down for u... I don't want u anymore i got what i wanted and i got payed so im done withcho ass i mean u are a bad ass bitch so u can find a guy that will love u or whatever but um move on with that bullshit" after those very words left his mouth my body felt numb like i was immobile. His friends started laughing like there was no tomorrow after a while i heard the whole park kinda snicker or giggle, but older women shook their heads in disbelief. I turned around looking at everybody laugh at me while Rashawn moved ole girl back in front of him.

I couldnt believe i started trusting him, he used me for sex, i thought he loved me. I slowly walked away towards the girls but instead of stopping and sitting down i kept walking past them with my head hung low. "Why should i keep going through pain when my heart cant take no more" i slowly ranted to myself. I hadnt noticed that i walked straight in the middle of on coming cars............. Soon i felt my body being lifted into the air and violently falling back to the ground

💎💎💎 its babrie bitch💎💎💎

Well excuse me i want 70 votes on this chapter and 25 comments before i even submit the next chapter..... U KNOW WHAT U GOTTA DO