Something New

Kenzie's P.O.V

"Daughter"?

Did this man say daughter, Oh no he must be mistaken.

"Uhm no sir Your mistaken, my father left before i was even born"

"Your name is Marcela Mi A'mor Rodriguez... Tal vez no recuerdes Marcela, yo soy tú padre" (You dont probably remember marcela, I am your father) He said

The kids cocked their heads to the side looking very confused on what he just said.

"Why are u calling me Marcela my name is Mc'Kenzie Nicole Ryder" I argued

"Estás muy mal, es marcela yo no sé de donde agarraste eso de" He yelled.

"Stop SPEAKING SPANISH i cant fucking understand you " I Yelled back

The man grabbed the bridge of his as if i was getting on his nerves. I did i care NO!

"Mommy, He said he's yo daddy Who cares if he not.. he got money" Kj whispered loudly

I popped kj's Head motioning him to be quiet
"Believe me Marcela, Your mal mamá Took you away changed your name and set me up after i got out i screahed for tú I really did" He spoke in a Smooth deep voice

"Your lying, Dont lie to me Please dont lie to me" I cried

The kids all came and wrapped there arms around my legs as i cried. The man slowly got up walking my way. He stop and grabbed my arm i flinched at first but allowed him to hold my arm. He turned my arm on the flat part and pointed to my birth mark. Then took his arm and showed me where we had the same exact mark on in tha same spot.

He then grabbed the mirror on the coffee table and showed me the birthmark i have my the side in my neck I just stared at him lost for words i didnt know what it meant maybe just a coincidence, until he dug in his pocket grabbing a small picture and showing it to me.

I grabbed the picture form his hand and there was My Bitch ass Mom, him and a little girl that looked exactly like the pictures in the house which were of me. I started to cry harder until i was bawling. I felt as though i was finn faint I FOUND HIM!! I FOUND HIM!!! I quickly swong my hands around his waist bringing him into a TIGHT hug not wanting to let him.

"Ok, ok Marcela i cant breathe" He chucked

"Oops im sorry, but i cant believe i found u, well technically u found me"

"Haha yeahh, but i need u to answer some questions for me ok" He explained. I noded my head quickly

"Where is this man" He said while showing me a picture of Ray and me together. I stared at my father with a sad expression.
"He's dead, He died like 6yrs ago dad" i silently cried.

The memories from that night all rushed back to me. I feel soo bad i left him there i know u shouldve helped him.

Luis looked at me cry and then he chuckled, a deep evil chuckle

"This man is dead Huh, Guys u heard her She said He's Dead" He stated

I was confused what was funny did i miss tha joke, All of his men starting laughing.

My facial expression was stuck between Confused and angry.

"What the fuck is sooo funny"

"Nun, nun mi Hija" He said as he walked towards the door with his people following him.

He opened the door and all i heard was guns blazing. Bullets flew towards my dad hitting him.

Sharp piercing screams let out as i jumped over the kids i REFUSED for us to get hurt.

My dads men pulled out their guns shooting back at whateva was shooting the house. Soon it got quiet and tires screeched away.

What the fuck just happened Why were they shooting my house, How did they know where i lived... Thoughts ran around in my headd..

"Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!" Jojo screamed

"Mommy look jojo bleeding mommy help her HELP" kj cried

I rose up and looked at jojo she had blood covering the front of her shirt as She was Screaming and crying.

Tears streamed down my face as i screamed and grabbed Jojo.

"Help Me HELLLLPPPPP MEEEE CALL 911 PLEASE!!!!!" I cried

My father got up from his slumped over position with blood coming from his shoulder and limped over to me.

"Let me see, Go get the FUCKING Truck if she dies All you Motherfuckers are dying too" The stated in pure vemon in his voice

I stayed there rocking my Baby as her eyes started to closed.

"No,no,no baby stay woke dont go to sleep" i cried while slapping her face.

They pulled the truck around and i hurriedly walked my baby to the truck and placed her in my lap.

The man punched on the the gas on NOT STOPPING AT ANY RED LIGHTS

We pulled up at the hospital and i knew u couldn't tell them what u happened

"Helppppp mmeeeee pleasee My daughter has been shot HELPPPP" i screamed

Nurses and doctors ran up to me taking jojo and placing her on a gruneyy and rushed her to the back. I tried to follow but a bitch ass nurse stopped me.

"Im sorry ma'am u cant go back there we will do everything in our power to save her"

********
********
****
-Simply I'diamond