FIND ME

Kenni's POV

I was cold and wet, these mothafuckers are the worst. I dont remember how long i been here but i knoe it was long.

It feels like i havent seen the twins in forevaa..i just wann my babies and to leave!!!!....

I sat on the cold wet floor shiviring as the pipes beside me dripped slowly. My mind kept wondering where the twins where i wasnt scared because i knew whoeva did this was gone have they blood on my hands. Mouse sqeaked and ran past my legs.

I let out a loud scream and pulled my legs up by my chest. They had one of my wrist ties up to a pipe, these bitches are dumb my little hand can slide right through this piece of shit but ima wait for the righh chance.

While i was drifting back to sleep the metal door swong open and hit the wall behind it. And a sound of heels came my way....

"Kenni, kenni,kenni this sucks for u baby u shouldve just stayed tf away and we wouldve been done with this shit" the dark figure said as it walked closer,

"What do u want from me'

"Ohh baby what all people want, MONEY" She said as she stood right in front of me.Her features looked like somebody i know..Waitt....OH MY GAWDD IT'S.................................

..........

............

.............

................

...................

..........................

Unknown POV

I really fucked up but it wasnt me ut was the drugs. I didnt mean to treat her like i did. One more chance is all i need. I really did change i did it for my baby. I need her i really do. I just wanna show her that mama all better now.

I seen her coming up the apt stairs carryin 2 car seats. I cant even believe my baby is now a mommy. I even saw when the men broke ha door down and carried her out along with the babies. Should i have call the police?? Nahh ion think soo. But i am gone call somebody that i knoe is gone my baby.

SHORT CHAPTER, BECAUSE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT IS GONE BLOW YA MIND.....

Who do u think the girl is??
Unknown POV??

COMMENT FOR UPDATE