Back in town// How much did he tell her?

Asher's POV: 

"Where the hell did she go?" Stephan asked me with wide eyes.  

I shrugged and glanced at Damien and Blake, they had no idea either. She said she was going to get water about two hours ago then texted me saying she'd be back later.

"No clue." Damien stated.

Jude face palmed then looked at me hopefully, "Dude, she told us she was going to get a drink." I threw my hands up in defense and sat besides Harvey.

"Mommy said she was going to see Alexander." Harvey said just as we heard the clacking of heels near us. Instinctively, we all trailed our eyes over to the door where Noah was typing away on her phone. My mouth gaped slightly at the sight of her in a tight fitting black dress. Her hair was tied up and she pulled her sunglasses off then looked confused at the sight of Damien, Blake, Jude and Stephan. 

"What's going on in here?" She asked hesitatingly.

I crossed my arms, "What's going on?" 

"Nothing." She said mostly to Stephan, she looked like a deer caught in the headlights but quickly regained herself. "Asher can I talk to you for a minute?" She asked and I nodded before following her into the hallway.

"Noah, I'm so confused what's going on? You've been acting weird since Landon spoke to you yesterday." I asked her softly and placed my hand on her forearm. 

"I don't know. I just feel like somethings...wrong." She chewed at her nails. I pulled her hands away from her mouth and linked them in my own.

"Nothings wrong. Everything's okay." I stated matter of factly and she shook her head no.

"It doesn't add up, Asher." Her eyes were filled with pain.

"What doesn't?" I lowered my voice quietly.

"Patrick. Your parents. My parents. My sisters. The kids. Stephan. Carlos. You and Stephan. Stephan and Landon. What your dad did to Landon and you- what your dad did to you, Asher. I don't know what he did in depth because you've never told me but that's okay. It's just that- he left all those scars on Landon. He said you got it worse. But imagine how bad our son got it. It had to have been bad for your son. Our son." She threw her hands up and I was taken aback by her outburst.

 Landon told her about our dad? How much did he tell her?