Back in town// I'm Noah fucking Carson.

My jaw clenched when I heard Alexander telling them all my history. I stormed up the stairs and shoved him back, taking everyone by shock. "You're a jerk! Trying to ruin my reputation with them?" I laughed hysterically and he went to grab my hands but I slapped him away, "Al, you're a little bitch and you can't fuck with me even if you wanted to."

"Noah!" Stephan shrieked in horror at my words. "Stop it!"

"Oh shut the fuck up. He's trying to get in my head." I glared at Alexander. He has no leads on my son, he just wanted to get into my pants.

"I'm going." He rolled his eyes and held his hands up in defense. "It's not all I wanted, you know."

"Liar." I seethed furiously then turned to Asher and pulled the twins from his arms onto my hips. "Get out of my house. All of you. Now." I ordered and I saw everyone file out but Asher stayed behind.

"Noah, he's trying to help find Harvey." He said matter of factly, "Why didn't you just tell me about him and I could've helped you find him. I still can. Look, remember Taylor? She and her friends are just like you, your personality, maybe she can-"

"I'm nothing like those hoes. Don't compare me to no one. I'm Noah fucking Carson." I stated then whipped around and brought the boys into the kitchen. They sat down in their seats while I made them each a bowl of cocoa puffs. I placed the bowls down in front of them and they instantly began to devour their food. I made myself another cup of coffee and Asher one as well. I slid him the cup and he mumbled a 'Thank you' a he continued skimming through my files.

I sipped my coffee and leaned on the counter across from him, "Why do you need these three terminated?" I asked sliding forwards the three files. His jaw clenched and he stayed quiet so I didn't push him right now.

"Noah, what happened to Harvey?" He asked closing the files and looking up at me. He was so close our breaths mingled as we both leaned across the little island in the kitchen.

"He was taken at birth." I said quietly, "They tried telling me he died but I knew he hadn't. I saw a woman walk out with him."

Asher didn't say anything but sat quietly, "I have to go to work but I'll swing by later to see the boys. Call me if you need me, okay?" He spoke a few moments later.

"Whatever." I mumbled and ran a hand through my hair. If he comes he comes, if he doesn't he doesn't. As long as he doesn't get my kids hopes up for nothing, I don't really care.