Back in town// Fuck you, Asher Storms.

"Well I'll be damned. If it isn't the baddest bitch of them all, Noah." Will chuckled lowly as he stomped his cigarette down and walked down the stairs.

"Why does everyone keep calling me that?" I scowled as he neared me. He pulled me into a hug and I laughed lightly. "Long time no see."

"Four years. And thank you for getting me out of Mayhem, it's so much better here. I love being in charge." I cocked an eyebrow at his words, "I mean in charge around here, in general. Obviously you're in charge- I'm going to stop talking now."

"Good idea." I said with a nod, "Show me around."

He walked me around the warehouse, explaining how everything worked around their in more depth, introducing me to everyone along the way. Not that I'll remember them.

"And this is where the girls all tend to hang out." He lifted a curtain, revealing about thirty girls who were drinking and laughing.

"Who the hell is this?" One girl scowled and I titled my head and crossed my arms. "Is this another one of your whores? She looks like it."

"Natalie. Stop talking." Will growled in a warning tone and she snorted.

"No. What's your name, white girl?" She scoffed, getting in my face.

I kept my emotionless expression on my face before I scanned her body. I could easily beat the shit out of this bitch.

"Natalie this is Ace." Will clenched his teeth and she looked mortified.

"Wait this is-"

"You fucked up." He nodded just as I swung my fist back and pulled it forwards, hitting her square in the face, hard. She fell down and instantly began crying.

"Oh wah wah, you're lucky you're not dead." I scowled then turned heels and walked back into Will's office.

I sat in the spinner chair and began spinning around, "Wooooohooo."

"Weirdo." Will snorted and tossed a few files on the desk.

"I know you are but what am I?" I stuck my tongue out then stopped spinning and began to skim through the files. "What is this?"

"I haven't told you yet cause I assumed I'd tell you in person," he sighed then opened up another, this one had a picture.

Name:  Alexander Reyes Known Alias: 'Zander'

Known Alias: 'Zander'

Age: 22
Height: 6'5
Hair: brown
Eyes: brown

Occupation: member of Mayhem

Wanted by 247 for:
-attempting to steal supply (x4)
-attempted murder of meatball
-gun theft
-stealing 23k
-trying to get contact info for Ace