Back in town// Maybe someone found his phone?

"Babe are you sure you're okay?" I asked as I fiddled with Asher's hands. He must have covered up his tattoo's or something. He shook his head yes as I drove us to my house. 

"My head is fucking killing me." He mumbled and rubbed his temples, "I'm sorry you had to leave early cause of me, darling." 

"Is your nose stuffy?" I asked and he cocked an eyebrow, "Sorry you just sound different. It's probably imagination." I smiled softly, he lifted my hand and kissed my knuckles before placing my hand back down. 

"Mommy, are we going home?" Theo yawned and I nodded. 

"You guys and daddy are going to stay home tonight and I'm going to go back to the hospital and check on Harvey." I said, glancing in the mirror and they nodded.

My phone began to ring and I glanced at the caller I.D. It was Asher. 

Maybe someone found his phone

But his phone is right next to him... I clicked answer, "Hey." 

"Noah, baby oh my God. You need to listen to me. Get away from that man. He's not me." Asher spoke, "It's my brother Landon. I'll explain everything but he's dangerous."

"Hey Jude." I sighed as Landon looked at me suspiciously. 

"What?" Asher said in confusion. 

"Yeah, Ash and I are on our way home with the kids. He has a headache." I nodded along to a nonexistent conversation. 

"Oh- oh um, do you mind if I stop by? You left your...necklace. You left your necklace with me." There was shuffling and Jude took the phone as we pulled into the driveway.

"Yeah, we just got home so I'll see you any minute now." I sighed and unbuckled. Landon took Theo out of his carseat and I grabbed Gabe. We made our way inside and instantly walked into each boys room and got them dressed in their pajama's and down for bed. 

"Do you mind if I take a shower?" Landon asked me, I shook my head no and he walked down the hall. Once I heard the water running I ran into Theo's room and brought him into Gabe's.

"You both stay in here until mommy, and no one else but me comes and gets you guys. Okay?" I said and they nodded before drifting off to sleep. 

I shakily crept down the hall and grabbed a towel before bringing it into the bathroom. 

"Is that you?" He asked.

"Mmhm. Just leaving a towel for you, Ash."  I said and he sighed, the water stopped and he reached out and grabbed the towel. The curtain opened and his waist was wrapped up. 

"I know you were on the phone with my brother." He stated and leaned against the sink. I leaned against the door and crossed my arms. 

"Who are you?" I asked, trying not to stare at the scars that covered his entire body. 

"I'm Landon. Asher's twin brother."

I rolled my eyes, "Obviously. But how come I've never heard of you?" 

"Everyone thought he killed me."

"Who killed you?" I knitted my eyebrows together, "Asher?"

"No. God no, we were so close. Stephan."

My green orbs widened, "My friend Stephan? Elite Stephan?" He nodded, "How is that possible? He was raised in London." 

He shook his head, "He moved to the U.S. when he was eight. Damien, Blake, Asher and I used to be his best friends till he decided he wanted to run the hoax."

His gang. 

"What happened?" I sat on the toilet and asked softly. 

"Well. Stephan killed his family, except Carlos. Then he was half way initiated. The final test was killing a member of Mayhem. He chose me." He sighed and ran a hand through his wet hair. "What did they tell you?"

"Car accident." I said and he nodded. This was completely out of no where. "If he killed you, that makes sense as to why no one mentioned it...I guess...but how are you alive?" 

"He didn't want to kill me. Instead he shot me, and when I survived they all agreed on shipping me off to a small town in Connecticut and torturing me till I gave them facts about Mayhem. I never budged. But one day, it just kind of...stopped. Stephan practically disappeared and left other guys to watch me. They beat me but not nearly as bad. I found out when I broke out that he moved to London, and that everyone had moved on. I admit, I was pretty disappointed to find that no one missed me when they thought I was dead. They never even had a funeral. Then I find out my parents kidnapped my brothers son, then I found out he has fucking kids, and I slowly pieced everything together. Then I saw you." 

"What about me?" I asked hesitantly and he shrugged.

"I don't know, really. You're beautiful, I'll give you that but other than that, I think it's just your persistence and stubbornness that I found intriguing. After everything you'd been through, you're still here standing. I noticed that you had my three best friends wrapped around your fingers and wanted to see what the big deal was. Now I get it." 

"Well...What is it?" I asked as I heard shouting. Asher was here with everyone. 

"I got the boys." Stephan shouted and everyone else began to call for me but I ignored them and focused on Landon for a minute. The forgotten Storm.

"Well for starters, you're being kind to me regardless of the fact that I tried to replace my brother and they all told you I'm dangerous. Which I'm not, by the way." He added and I cracked a grin. "But yea. I'm Landon." That's when I noticed he was fully dressed again. Had he changed in front of me and I didn't even realize? Damn. 

"Are those scars all from Stephan?" I asked quietly and he shook his head no.

"Some were from my father. Asher got it worse than I did, he expected so much more of him since he was the stronger one of us two." He sighed and opened the window, "I should go." 

"It's been a pleasure talking to you, Landon." I gave him a crooked smile as I helped him get out the window. 

He placed his hands on the windowsill, "Treat my little brother good, yea? He deserves someone like you." 

"Of course." I sighed, "Come back to visit, we can go do something, if anyone asks I'll say you're Ash." 

He snorted, "I may just take you up on that offer."

"Bye." I waved curtly as he walked away. He waved back and I closed my window and opened the door and walked into my room, only to see Asher sitting on my bed, looking out the window. I glanced over and I saw Landon there. He gave me one last wave before walking away. 

I took a seat besides Asher and linked my hand with his. This was right. I brought his knuckles to my mouth and kissed them before resting my head against his chest.