Back in town// No salvation for a bad girl.

Back in town// No salvation for a bad Girl.

The moment we stepped foot onto the city streets, I felt a smirk form on my face as I pulled my glasses off.

"Woah..." the twins chorused and Stephan grinned back at me. He lived in New York for a few years as well.

"Let's go." I said and we all instantly began trotting down the street. About seven hours later, after touring for the kids and stopping for breakfast and lunch, we finally arrived at our hotel. Stephan and I took one bed and the kids took the other. They'd insisted on unpacking their belongings into the empty drawers and I didn't even bother to argue.

"Mama." Gabe poked my cheek.

I sighed and rolled over to look up at him. The cute little boy smiled at me and I smiled back before I snuck my hand around him and began tickling him.

His laughter was contagious, I couldn't control my own laughter and my laughter triggered Theo's. Five minutes later, Stephan walked in and saw all of us doubled over in laughter.

"I was gone for like ten minutes." He said with wide eyes, "I want to be in on the joke!"

I laughed harder. I finally managed to calm myself down and looked at the time, "Alright, we have to go."

"Go where?" Stephan cocked an eyebrow.

"My parents house. Dinner, remember?" I cocked an eyebrow as I slid on my grey zip up hoodie and leather jacket.

"Oh shoot," He mumbled and helped Gabe put his winter coat and hat on while I dressed Theo in his cute little army green jacket and sneakers.

I slipped on my combat boots then sprayed myself with some perfume, Stephan gave me a weird look. "What?"

"Why're you putting on perfume?"

"It's not perfume. It's fuck-boy repellent." I stated in a monotone, "To keep you away from me."

He scowled, "Ha. Ha."

I stuck my tongue out in response then grabbed each of the kids hands and walked towards the door.

We began walking down the street, we didn't have the twins' car seats so we decided to walk the twenty minutes to my house. If it were just Stephan and I, we'd be there in twenty minutes but with the kids complaining, it took close to an hour. The only time we actually began moving was when we started to carry them.

I adjusted Theo on my hip as we walked up the path leading to the familiar home. I saw a few cars in the driveway, I assumed they were my sisters. That's when I saw a matte black car behind the big truck.

"Ready?" Stephan asked but I placed my hand on his arm with wide eyes.

"Stephan he's here." I said and he looked mad. "It's not like I knew they were going to be here!" I whispered harshly.

"Really? You talked to him, telling him when you were going to be in the city now suddenly he and the others are all here for a big old family dinner?" He scoffed and I narrowed my eyes.

"I told him for business purposes only! My dad hates him! I don't know why he's here."

"Yeah, okay." He stated and we began bickering as the door swung open, revealing a very pregnant Tyler, and Cameron.

Stephan opened his mouth to argue again but I slapped his chest and he realized my entire family was in the door frame.

"Noah!" Cameron and Tyler squealed and pulled me into a hug, I hugged them back as best as I could then hugged my parents who looked just as excited as me.