Rainy day

(Here we go with chapter 19 I believe. The cover was created by bloopitybloop. Do me a favor and go drop a vote on the chapter with this great cover. Anyway. You all know what do on this chapter. Drop a vote, leave feedback, and enjoy the read. It is all greatly appreciated.)

Phineas P.O.V

'Itchy nose.' He thought as he brought his hand up to scratch his nose when he felt something on it. He grabbed it and he opened his eyes. It was hair. Isabella's hair to be exact.

That's when he noticed Ferb, Baljeet and Buford standing at the foot of his spot on the living room floor. He then noticed at he was not alone. Isabella's head was laying on his chest and most of her body as on top of his.

A blush came to his cheeks as he saw Ferb take a picture of the pair.

Phineas rolled his eyes at his brother. "Mind telling me how this came to be?" Phineas asked motioning his hajd towards the sleeping Isabella.

"We know as much as you do pointy. We woke up and saw you two like that. Knowing Isabella she put herself there after you fell asleep."

'Oh. Well then.' He thought as he looked at her. 'She looks cute when she sleeps.' He thought as well as he turned to look at the guys again.

"Should I wake her up?" "Your choice Phineas." Replied Baljeet. "You are the one who is currently a pillow."

Phineas chuckled slightly as he gently shook Isabella. "Wake up Izzy."

Her eyes slowly opened and she looked at Phineas with a small smile.

"So the sleeping beauty finally awakens." Phineas said earning a blush from Isabella.

"Woah. Dinner bell can flirt!" Buford said with a laugh.

"Buford. Two things. 1. That is more of a compliment than a flirt. 2. At least I have a girl to flirt with." Phineas spoke in reply as he sat up slowly.

"Anyway. Let's get up and seize the day. We have a full day of stuff to do outside." He said as Linda and Lawrence walked down the stairs.

"Sorry guys but I want you all to stay inside today. There is a storm coming in today and from what the weather channel said it won't be a good one. Anyway. Your father and I are going to a convention. And since Candace is at Stacy's you five will be on your own."

"Yes mom." Phineas said while Ferb did a thumbs up.

"Good. Thanks boys." Lawrence said as the parents walked out of the house.

"Well there goes robot fight club but we can still seize the day indoors." Phineas said as he stood up and he extended his arm to Isabella.

She smiled as she grabbed his hand and he pulled her to her feet.

"We are eatting cereal unless on of you all feel like cooking because I don't." Phineas said.

With that he walked into the kitchen hand in hand with Isabella. They sat down at the table and the other 3 walked in.

Baljeet who was now holding Perry set him on the table. Perry walked over to Isabella and jumped onto her lap with a "Ghrrrhrrr."

"There you are Perry." Phineas said as he reached over to scratch the head of the platypus.

Ferb set 5 bowls across the table for everyone, Baljeet passed around the cereal and Buford the milk.

2 minutes later and everyone was eatting comfortably and Perry jumped from Isabella's lap to Phineas lap causing him to accidentally knock over his bowl of milk and cereal onto the platypus and Phineas' lap.

"Cold, cold, cold." Phineas repeated as he removed the bowl from the platypus' head and he set it back on the table. The rest of the table was silent for a few seconds before bursting into laughter. Well all excpet Ferb.

"Guess Perry is hungry. Can I have some napkins?" Phineas asked to anyone.

Baljeet was the first to respond and handed a few over to Phineas. He took them and quickly cleaned himself and the platypus as best he could.

He then set Perry onto the floor and stood up. "Can someone feed Perry? I'm gonna go change." And with that he walked up the stairs to his room.

A few minutes later Phineas walked down in clean pajamas to find everyone back in the living room.

"Has it begun to rain yet?" Phineas asked as he walked into the living room.

Then 2 of the 5 people in the living room jumped when a roar of T
thunder was heard.

"Guess that answers my question." Phineas said as he sat down on the couch.

"Yep." Baljeet said. "So we have the entire day and the house to ourselves. What are we gonna do?" Baljeet asked and with that everyone turned to look at Phineas.

A few seconds passed before he realized they were all looking at him. "What?" He asked.

"You are usually the one who decides what we do Phineas." Isabella said with a chuckle.

"That's when it comes to usually inventing but I can try to think of something." Phineas said as he ran a hand through his orange hair.

That's when he picked up a pillow and swung it over his head and it flew across the room before hitting Ferb in the face.

Ferb, once he got over his surprise, picked up the pillow. "It's on." He said as he threw it back at Phineas who deflected it towards Isabella who caught it.

"Did you try to hit me with this pillow Phineas?" She said with a smirk. "Come on. Let's get the orange haired inventor.

She threw it back at him but Phineas rolled off the couch dodging it and moves towards the stairs as Baljeet and Buford grabbed a pillow as well. Now all four were armed with pillows and they slowly began to make their way after Phineas.

'Nuts. Wasn't expecting this.' Phineas thought as he ran up the stairs and to his room. 

When in his room he grabbed 2 pillows and turned to face his attackers.

"Bring it on." He said as he raised the pillows.

The pillow fight ragged on for an hour. Phineas held his own against the others and the fighted turned to his favor when Isabella betrayed the rest.

Phineas brought his pillow down just as all the power in the house went out and another roar of thunder followed.

Isabella squeaked in surprise as the fight stopped.

"I told you we should have built that backup power generator Ferb." Phineas said as he slowly began to walk out of his room and towards ths stairs. "But oh no. We wouldn't need it."

"Alright. Let's get to the garage and we can find some flashlights. Be careful when going down the stairs." Phineas said as he begun to walk down them slowly.

15 minutes later and everyone was standing in a circle with their own flashlight. "Now what?" Phineas asked.

"We got no power and it's raining. So what do you all want to do?" Buford asked as he poked Baljeet with his own flashlight.

"Buford is that necessary?" Baljeet asked as he moved away from Buford. "Yes." He said as he kept doing it.

Phineas looked down at at his watch. "Well it's only 9:28. We still have plenty of time. Who wants to shrink down and play some more hide and seek?" Phineas asked.

Ferb nodded and left to go and find that device.

A few minutes later he returned and he set it on the floor.

"Alright guys. Keep your flashlights with you and press your free hand to the device."

Everyone did just that and they quickly shrunk with their flashlights.

"Alright." Phineas said once everyone shrunk. "Let the games begin."

(I will end the chapter here. Sorry for not having this out earlier. This is just a filler chapter. Anyway. Leave a vote here, in bloopitybloop's chapter with my new cover and some feedback.)