The last week of summer

(This is the first chapter of Phineas and Ferb: life. I apologize early for any mistakes to come down the road. It has been a while since I've written any fanfiction which is in a way good since my writting has improved a lot. Anyway let us begin and don't forget to tell me what you all think below. Also once I get more developed into this story I will then begin to post it on fanfiction.net as well. Anyway, let us begin. FYI: phineas, Isabelle, baljeet, and ferb are all 14. Buford is 15. Ve

Phineas P.O.V

Phineas eyes opened right before the alarm clock went off. He quickly sat up and he hit the alarm clock right as the alarm went off. He raised his arms to stretch as Ferb sat up and turned to look at Phineas.
Phineas lowered his arms and he turned to look at Ferb. "Morning." Ferb just blinked in response as he got out of bed. Phineas did the same and so the day began.
After the boys morning routine they walked down the stairs with Phineas holding everyone's favorite platypus. Perry. The boys walked into the kitchen and Phineas set Perry down on one of the chairs. "Ghrrrhrrr." Perry said as Phineas gave his head a pat. Ferb began to find bowls, milk, spoons and cereal for them to eat while Phineas prepared Perry's breakfast.
Phineas set a green bowl with the word "Perry" on it in front of the platypus. "Ghrrrhrrr." Perry said as he began to eat his breakfast.
"There you go Perry." Phineas said as he sat down next to the platypus and he reached for a bowl and begin to pour some cereal into the bowl before handing the box to Ferb and taking the milk carton of the table. He poured himself some milk and he then passed the carton to Ferb as well. Ferb nodded to Phineas as he took the milk carton and he closed it and set it on the table as he finished.
The boya grabbed their spoons and began to eat as Lindy walked down the stairs and into the kitchen.
"Don't forget boys, we are going to the beach today with your friends. Once you finish eatting go pack what you need." Linda said.
"Yes mom." Phineas said answering for both Ferb and him. Linda just smiled as she began to pull a few snacks for the road out of various cabinets.
Tbe boys quickly finished and Perry jumped off the chair he was on with a "Ghrrrhrrr" as he also finished. Ferb began to wash the bowls ans spoons as Phineas pulled out a some cans of platypus food.
"You excited Ferb? Nothing like spending the last week of summer at the beach." Ferb just nodded as he dried and put away the bowls.
"Alright. Let's get packed before the rest of the gang arrives." Phineas said as he picked up Perry and walked back into their room with Ferb right behind him.
Phineas and Ferb began to pack what they needed into their own bags. Clothes, bathing suits, a few books for the road and Phineas packed a sketch book full of empty blueprints.
Phineas got a second smaller bag for Perry and put in the platypus' bed, bowl, a towel and cans of food. The boys grabbed the bags and walked out of the room. "Ghrrrhrrr." Perry said as he walkes after them and towards the front of the house. The boys set their bags down next to the black van they had rented for the trip.
A thud was heard and Phineas looked up to see Isabella wearing a pink top with blue shorts. Her pink back as on the ground next to her. She tilted her head slightly to the right and said her catchphrase. "Whatch'a doin?"
"Hello Isabella." Phineas said. "Right now we were bringing our bags out here. You ready to go?"
"Yea." She added with a smile.
"Hey. Where's Pe..." Phineas said and he stopped himself as he felt the platypus brush against his leg. "Oh yea. There you are Perry. Hey. Where are Buford and Baljeet?" Right then and there Buford walked up to them holding 2 bags in his right hand and his favorite nerd under his left arm.
"Speak of the devil." Ferb said. "You got that right." Phineas said as Buford set Baljeet on his feet. "What up dinner bell?" Buford asked aa he placed his and Baljeet's bag with the pile of other bags.
"Right now. Bring out the bags. You both ready?"
"Yes." Both Buford and Baljeet said at the same time. "Jinx. You owe me a soda." Baljeet said. Buford's response was to quickly punch Baljeet in the arm.
"Oww. Guess not." He said as he began to rub his arm. The other 3 just chuckled slightly. Well Ferb just blew more air out of his nose but yea.
Everyone turned their heads to the front door of the Flynn house as the door closed and Linda with Lawrence came out holding 4 bags amoung them.
"Glad to see everyone's here." Linda said as Lawrence opened the trunk and began to pile the bags into the back. Linda handed one to Phineas. "Keep this with you all. It's snacks for the road. It's gonna be a long drive." Lawrence nodded in agreement. "Yes kids it well. It's gonna be a good 12 hours if nothing gets in the way." He said as he closed the trunk. He then opened the side door for the kids to get in. The van had the 2 front seats. A middle row of 2 seats and 3 seats in the back. Buford and Baljeet sat in the back and Phineas sat against the window on the opposite side in the middle. Ferb was about to climb into the seat next to Phineas when he felt a hand in his shoulder. He turned to look and found himself looking at Isabella. She gave him a pleading look and he nodded in understanding before going into the back seat next to Baljeet allowing Isabella to climb in and sit next to Phineas in the middle row.
She smiled as she say next to Phineas and she mouthed a quiet "thank you." To Ferb. He just nodded to her.
"Hello Isabella. Whatch'a doin?" He asked her with a chuckle. She smiled back at him. "Sitting next to you." "I can see that."
Linda turned around to look at them from the front passenger seat. "Alright kids. It is 8:00 right now. We should arrive at the hotel at around 8:00 pm. We will be there from today and we leave saturday morning. So from Monday night to Saturday night. Sound good?" Linda asked as everyone smiled and said "yea" except Ferb who just nodded.
"Alright everyone. We are off." Lawrence said as he drove the van out of the driveway. And so the drive began.
(This chapter is about 1000 words. Tell me what you all think and expect a second and maybe a third chapter up today.