Wedding

~Ryan's POV~

I don't think I've ever been so nervous in my life.

Why am I nervous though? I'm getting married to Brendon. It's not like anything bad will happen.

Right?

Ew, what if Dallon shows up?

No, he wouldn't. B didn't invite him, and I certainly didn't.

I hear a knock on the door. We're getting married on the beach- at my request- and Brendon and I are both getting ready in separate trailers.

"Come in!" I yell to make sure they'll hear me through the door.

The door clicks when it opens and I turn around.

Oh fuck.

I don't know whether to be mad or happy. I'm a little bit of both right now.

It's my dad.

Before I can stop myself, I'm running into his arms.

When we separate, I take a step back and look at him.

I know there's fear in my eyes. I'm scared. Scared that I just hugged him.

"Dad, why are you here?" I ask.

"My son's getting married. I'm not gonna miss that."

There's anger in his voice. I cross my arms and take a deep breath. You're stronger than him. I tell myself.

"Go."

He looks at me with this stupid puzzled look on his face. "What?"

"You heard me," I hiss through gritted teeth. "Go. Leave. Brendon doesn't want you here and neither do I. How did you even know we were getting married?"

"You have social media, you idiot. I know these things. Also, you're making a terrible mistake."

I ball my fists and I can feel my nails digging into my palms. I'm gonna have marks. "Don't tell me I'm making a terrible mistake," my voice is dangerously quiet. I'm so mad I can feel my face getting hot. It must be red.

"No, you are. You see, you're not really gay. Also, who the fuck gets married at fucking 19 years old?"

I don't know what gets into me, but I push him. I push him so hard into the door of the trailer than it actually opens. But he doesn't fall out. He grabs onto the door frame.

He takes a step closer to me, and I can tell he's about to push me right back, but we hear a voice that turns both of our heads.

"Hey!" It's an angry shout. "Get your hands the fuck off of him!"

It's Brendon. I could cry.

My dad turns around and starts to walk towards Brendon. But Brendon's face doesn't fall. It's still strong.

"Oh look, one faggot standing up for the other faggot."

I see something spark in Brendon's eyes for a second. No doubt he's thinking about when Dallon called us faggots.

Brendon stays strong, though. "I'll call the police on you if you don't leave," he replies.

My dad grumbles a curse word before leaving.

"You haven't seen the last of me!" He calls to me over his shoulder.

Once I'm sure he's gone, I break down. I fall to my knees and cry. Of course, Brendon runs right up to me and kneels on the ground with me. He puts his hands on my arms.

"Hey, it's gonna be okay."

I nod. "I'm so sorry," I apologize.

"It's not your fault, babe."

But I feel like it is. He's my dad. I can't say this to Brendon, though. I don't have the energy to argue with him. Plus, it's our wedding day. It's supposed to be the happiest day of our lives.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And, do you, George Ryan Ross III take Brendon Boyd Urie to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

I'm crying so hard, and just like when Brendon proposed to me, I just nod. But I manage to squeak out a quiet "yes" because I know I have to.

"By the power invested in me, I pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss the groom."

Bren and I don't waste a second. I grab his face and he wraps his arms around my back, and we kiss. I know it's the kiss everyone we invited wants to have, but know they can't. They're too jealous.

Brendon and I decided to do our wedding vows privately back at home, so after the after party, we drive back to the house.

I say my wedding vows first, because apparently B has some "special surprise" planned, whatever the fuck that means.

A/N~ I have no idea what you're supposed to say in wedding vows bc I zoned out at my aunt and uncle's wedding and tHE END OF ALL THINGS JUST CAME ON WHAT THE F U C K ITS SO PERFECT

"Okay, is it my turn now?" Brendon asks eagerly after I've shared my vows.

I nod. "Yeah. What's this 'special surprise'?" I ask.

He grins like a little kid. God, he's just like a little ten year old. I love that about him.

"Come. I'll show you."

He leads me to the living room and sits down on the piano bench. "Sit." He pats the bench next to him.

He plays a few chords and starts singing.

Whether near or far
I am always yours
Any change in time
We are young again

Lay us down
We're in love
Lay us down
We're in love

Aaaahhhh
Aaaahhhh
Aaaahhhh
Aaaahhhh

In these coming years
Many things will change
But the way I feel
Will remain the same

Lay us down
We're in love
Lay us down
We're in love

Aaaahhhh
Aaaahhhh
Aaaahhhh
Aaaahhhh

I'm crying so hard I can't even breathe. I fall forward and wrap my arms around Brendon, and naturally, he does the same.

"Why?" I ask suddenly, once I've collected myself.

"What do you mean 'why'?"

I can feel Brendon's chest vibrating as he speaks.

"Why did you write a song?"

"Because I promised to write you one."

I look up into his eyes. "Babe, I wasn't serious."

"But I was."

I kiss him. Again and again and again.

He picks me up and carries me into our room. By now it's dark out.

He lays me down on the bed and undresses me, and then I do the same to him.

He lays down on the bed, and I climb on top of him. We kiss for a while, but nothing more.

Our lips separate and he puts one hand on my ass, and tangles the other in my hair.

"I love you, Ryan Ross," he whispers in my ear. His moth is so close that he's basically kissing my ear and I can feel his lips on it.

"I love you too," I reply.

We lay there in silence for a while.

I've been through a lot with Brendon, and I'm glad it was with him.

I close my eyes and concentrate on his body on mine.

I never ever thought I'd love a man.

But Brendon?

He's the tear in my heart.