Goodbye, Vegas Lights

~Ryan's POV~

I never thought I'd say this, but I legit cannot wait to go to school today.

It's graduation.

And after graduation, Brendon and I are going to LA.

I'm so excited.

I'm awake before B is, and I almost wake him up, but I want him to wake up to kisses instead.

I really just want to taste his lips.

They always taste like a mix of sweat and vanilla deodorant, but it's comforting. I like the salty vanilla taste, because it's always been Brendon, ya know?

Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure he stole that vanilla deodorant from me.

Brendon's eyes flutter open, and as soon as they do, I press myself closer against him, and begin sucking on his lips.

Without separating, he gets on top of me. I put my hands on his lower back, and slide them down under his boxers so I'm touching his bare ass. Warm and comforting.

Brendon puts his hands on my cheeks, and slides them up into my hair. He tangles his fingers in my hair, and pulls it, but not enough to hurt. Just enough to leave me begging for more.

I squeeze his ass and he lets out a grunt. A moan, technically, but it sounds more like a grunt. He laughs his sexy laugh without disconnecting our lips.

He untangles his fingers from my hair and slides them slowly down my body, stopping at my hips. He holds my hips, and it tickles a little at first. I want more.

I take my hands off of his ass and put them on his hands. I pick them up and slide them down under the waistband of my boxers.

Brendon disconnects our lips, and he sits up. Now he's straddling me. He takes his hands off of me.

"Ry, my parents are here," he says seriously, but he's not mad.

I nod. "I know. I'm sorry."

He puts his hands on my shoulders and pick me up, so now we're both sitting up and he's still straddling me.

"What are you apologizing for?" He asks as I stare into his beautiful brown eyes.

I sigh. "Nothing."

He nods and gives me a quick peck on the lips. "Good."

Brendon gets up off of my lap, and walks across the room to his dresser. He opens the top drawer and takes out a Beatles shirt.

I don't know why, but I just have to ask him this one question.  "Brendon?" I ask. Saying his name scares me a little bit, and it comes out quiet and weak. I'm nervous and sure I'm shaking.

He turns around. "Yes, Ryan?" He asks. His voice is familiar and calm. Kind.

I get up out of bed and walk over to him. I stand in front of him and grab his hands.

I'm scared to ask this question. I know my eyes are welling up with tears, and my voice will be shaky when I speak. I take a deep breathe in hope to calm myself.

"You aren't going to break up with me after graduation today, are you?"

Brendon looks horrified by the question I just asked. He grabs my face and gives me a big kiss.

When we separate, he's still holding my face and I can see that his eyes are full of tears. But... why?

"No. No, no, no, oh, Ryan, of course not." He pulls me into a tight hug. I can feel one of his tears rolling down my bare arm. "I could never, Ryan. I love you so much."