Moments to be Memories

~Brendon's POV~

Now we're sitting with our backs against the wall. Ryan's in between my legs, and my hands are on his legs, almost on his hips. His hands are on mine, and I'm kissing his neck.

"Bren, we're at school," he moans.

I laugh into his neck. "So?"

He rests his head back on my shoulder. "We can't... not here," but I can hear in his voice that he doesn't agree with what he's saying.

"We're seniors in our last week of school, Ry. Who's gonna stop us?"

When he doesn't answer, I begin to undo his belt. He's not helping me, but I guess he's not- what's the word- protesting, I guess?

After I have his belt undone, I remove it from the belt loops and begin undoing his pants.

"Brendon..." he moans again. "Someone's gonna hear us."

I actually don't care. I'm not upset, I just don't care. I want to laugh, but I know that's disrespectful to Ryan, so I don't.

After his pants are unzipped, I get up from behind him and crouch down in front of him so I can slide his pants off. He kind of helps me, but not really.

Once I have them off, I pull down his boxers and slide both his pants and his boxers all the way off, throwing them on the floor of the stall next to me.

He looks at me and smiles, and I kiss him once before going down to suck his dick. I've done it before, but it's never felt as good as it does right now. Never. I just- god, I love him so much. I want to cry.

"Just fuck me already, Brendon," Ryan moans.

I smile because I can't contain my joy, but I hope it looks seductive. "I love it when you talk dirty to me, Ry."

Ryan shifts his position so now he's down on his hands and knees, and I stick my dick into his entrance. I begin to thrust. Slowly, at first, and then faster upon Ryan's request (or demand, I guess).

"Shit, Bren, I'm gonna cum," Ryan announces.

"So am I." I respond.

We both cum at the same time, and I help Ryan clean the floor of the stall after we put our pants and boxers back on.

I have the stall door halfway open when Ryan laughs and says, "I didn't imagine I'd ever have sex on the floor of a bathroom stall."

"And I never thought I'd love a guy," I feel like I've hurt his feelings, so I wrap my arms around his waist and put our foreheads together. "But I do and I'm not ashamed."

"No regrets." Ryan says, wiggling his eyebrows.

"You don't really believe that."

He shakes his head and we hear a lock on a stall door click.

I unwrap my arms from Ryan's waist and whirl around. Dallon emerges from the stall. Out of everyone it could've been, it had to be fucking Dallon.

"What the fuck do you want?!" I growl. I'm just downright upset at this point.

But he doesn't have fire in his eyes. He looks... defeated.

"Look, I just wanted to apologize."

Ryan grabs my hand. I know he's scared. I can sense it.

I open my mouth to speak, but I don't hear my voice. I hear Ryan's.

"Are you sure you're just going to apologize? Or are you going rape my boyfriend, too?"

I never, in the short period of time I've known Ryan, thought I'd ever hear him use the word "rape".

Dallon looks truly taken aback. "I came I apologize to you, too, Ryan. Brendon's not mine. He's yours."

I smile to myself when he says that. I never thought I'd ever belong to anyone. But I want to belong to Ryan, ya know?

Ryan sighs. "So apologize."

Dallon sighs, too. "Brendon, Ryan, I'm really sorry for all the trouble I've caused. I'm sorry I hurt you guys. Ryan, I'm sorry I kissed your boyfriend. Brendon, I'm sorry I kissed you."

I'm not really listening to his apology, but I hear it. I just don't really care. "Wait, were you waiting in here for us the whole time we were..." I can't finish because I start laughing. The whole thing is just so ridiculous. Okay, I lost my virginity to some girl when I was 13, but this? Cmon. I just have sex on a bathroom floor. Who the fuck?

Ryan's laughing now, too.

Dallon's annoyed, through. "Do you guys accept my apology or not?"

"Yes," we say in unison, but we're still laughing.

"Good," and with that, Dallon storms out of the bathroom.

"Dude, what was with the storm out?" Ryan says through giggles.

I legit can't breathe from laughing so hard. "I don't know, but that kid is crazy."

"Wanna go back to your house?" Ryan asks.

I stop laughing and look at him with a warm smile on my face. I feel a huge amount of affection for him right now. My voice is calm when I finally speak.

"Yeah. I'd like that."

Ryan and I hold hands tightly all the way to my car.

"I really, really love you," Ryan says.

I stop moving completely. I leave the keys in the ignition, but don't turn them. I just look at Ryan's big, brown eyes. I wonder if I'll remember this moment for the rest of my life. The way the sun hits his face beautifully, how big his brown eyes are, how perfect his lips are. He's mine, all mine.

"I love you more than I could ever tell you," I respond.

He blushes, and looks into my eyes, too. I wonder if he's thinking the same thing I am.

Then, at the same time, we lean over the center console and the gap of space in between us closes. Slowly, at first, and then faster, until there's no gap of space left to fill.

A/N~

This isn't the end, don't get scared 😂