I Could Get Used To This

~Brendon's POV~

I open my eyes and roll over in my bed. It's Saturday. I see Ryan looking at himself in the mirror on my dresser. He's only wear boxers, and he's kind of examining his hair.

He looks fucking hot.

I take my boxers off of the floor and put them on. I walk over to Ryan and put my hands on his shoulders. I start rubbing his arms and shoulders slowly, and then I kiss him aggressively on the neck.

I hear him moan. I open my eyes and see him smiling in the mirror.

I put my hands back on Ryan's shoulders and turn him around. I'm standing so close to him that I finally realize he's maybe an inch or two taller than me.

I look Ryan in the eyes for a couple of seconds, and then turn him around again. I place my hands on his shoulders again, but this time, I slide them down onto his chest. He puts his hands over mine and I kiss him on the neck. I hear him moan.

I kiss him some more. I give him butterfly kisses down his back until the waistband of his boxers.

"Brendon..." he moans.

I walk around to the front of him, and lift myself onto the dresser so I'm looking at him.

At first we're just staring at each other. I could get lost in his brown eyes. They're like quicksand, only I don't try to get out of them. I let myself sink.

Ryan opens my legs and gets in between them. He's right up against the dresser. He wraps his arms around my neck, and kisses me.

I want to have sex with him again. I do. But we had unprotected sex last night... what if I gave him something? Would he ever forgive me? Would he dump me right there on the spot? Would he still love me?

I decide not to worry and just focus on Ryan's tongue in my mouth.

But I can't.

I take his arms off of my neck and push him away a little bit, but he's still in between my legs.

"What's wrong, my Brendon?" He asks.

I take his hands and we lace our fingers.

"I love you so much, Ry," I start.

He interrupts me. "I love you too!" I sense a little bit of panic in his voice.

I squeeze his hand, trying to comfort him. "Babe, it's okay. All I'm trying to tell you is that we had unprotected sex last night, and though I do wanna have sex with you again, I'm worried that I gave you something."

Ryan doesn't seem concerned. "It's okay, babe. We'll just be protected tonight."

I wanna say something, but before I know it, Ryan picks me up and carries me over to the bed. I'm sitting up, and he's on my lap with his legs bent back at the knees. I feel him lick my bottom lip, so I let him in. We both moan. God, I love him. I love this boy with all my heart. And I don't care what I have to do to keep him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After maybe an hour or two, we both get hungry, so we go downstairs to get some cereal.

From my kitchen, I have a perfect view of Ryan's house. We look out the window, and see a black minivan parked in his driveway.

Unconsciously, I grab Ryan's hand. "Babe, is that your dad's car?" My voice is so shaky I can't even believe it belongs to me.

I hear Ryan gulp. "Beebo..." His voice is even shakier than mine.

I take his other hand now, too. I look him dead in the eyes and say, "it's going to be okay."

Ryan's in full-blown panic mode now. "What do we do?" His voice is dangerously quiet.

I stroke his cheek with the back of my hand. "It's going to be okay. Here, follow me."

I lead Ryan to my parent's room, which is on the ground floor. I quietly open the window, and we step out. We're on the grass behind the house.

"Where are we going?" Ryan whispers.

I'm still holding one of his hands. "Don't worry. Just trust me."

I'm taking Ryan to the police station. He's gonna be 18 in a month. A legal adult. I'll tell the police Ryan's dad is abusive and an alcoholic, and then he can come live with me.

Right?

Ryan and I finally get to the police station. Once Ryan sees what it is, he drops my hand and bolts in. I run in after him.

When I get in there, he's already talking to an officer.

"Your dad's abusive and an alcoholic?" The officer asks.

Ryan nods and hands the officer a picture of his dad. I grab Ryan's hand.

The officer looks at Ryan, then at me, then at Ryan, then me, then back to Ryan. She smiles. "Boyfriends?" She asks. We nod.

The officer takes the picture of Ryan's dad. "Okay, leave your phone number with me and I'll call you when we catch him. We'll take care of him as soon as possible."

Ryan smiles and nods. "Thank you so so much."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryan's laying on his back on my bed. Not to be suggestive or anything- just worn out. I pull my desk swivel chair next to my bed and talk to him.

"Feel better?" I ask.

Ryan half-smiles. "Yeah, but at the same time, no."

I stick out my bottom lip a little without even meaning to. Whoops. "Talk to me, Ryro."

Ryan takes a deep breath. "I'm relieved that now I can be with you and he'll be locked up and won't hurt me anymore, but he's my dad, ya know?"

I nod. I actually do know. My parents aren't always the easiest to live with, but I still love them with all my heart. Ryan rolls over and looks me right in the eyes.

"What if when he's let out of jail he comes back for me?" Ryan's voice is strong, but I see the smallest traces of tears in his eyes.

I lean down to kiss him on the forehead. "I'll protect you, babe." I promise.

And it's not an "oh, I think I can keep this," kind of promise, it's an "I have to keep this for my one true love" kind of promise.

I'm determined.