Chapter 48

"Are you on the way to school now?" Niall asks.

"Yeah." I nod.

"She might turn up today." He tries to comfort me.

"I doubt she will, she wasn't there all of last week, so I don't think she'll be there." I tell him.

"She might have talked to her Mum and they sorted stuff out." He said.

"There is no way they are ever patching things up, she basically has no family now, her Dad's never around so he probably hasn't even noticed her absence."

"I'm sure you'll find her." He sighs. "I have to go, the concert starts in five minutes."

"Have fun. I love you."

"I love you more." He tells me then hangs up.

So, Hannah hasn't been seen for the past week, and I haven't heard from El either, and Perrie took me to the doctors for a check up last week.

I make my way to my first class and sigh when Hannah isn't there. There's been whispers, I hear them, people have heard about her disappear, and Mum still needs to do something about me not going to school.

I make my way to the back of the class and sit down and listen in on the conversation the four girls in front of me are having.

"Apparently she killed herself."

"Someone told me she just ran away."

"She's just disappeared of the face of the Earth."

"I heard she's doing drugs and getting smashed."

"She's underage though."

What the hell is it with people and their rumors, where the hell are they getting all this shit from. I sigh and lay my head on the desk. This is going to be yet another long boring day.

***

"I'm sorry." Perrie tells me again. She had to cancel on taking me to the doctors, she got called into a meeting.

"It's fine, honestly." I chuckle.

She apologizes again and we say our goodbyes, then I start walking to the doctor.

As I'm nearly there my phone goes off, signalling I have a message. I pull it out of my bag and read it.

From: El
Don't ask questions!!

I'm about to ask her why, but before I can, I see a figure walking towards me.

As they get closer, I feel the need to scream, and I do exactly that. It s not a 'I'm scared! Help me! Help me! I'm going to die!' scream, it's more like, 'I'm going to murder you later but I missed you!' scream.

"Calm down woman. I'm not sure about you, but I like being able to hear things." She chuckles.

"Oh my god." I wrap my arms around her, probably as tight as I can.

"And I'd also like to be able to breath." She tells me and I pull away.

This is why El sent me the message. I have so much to ask her, but I won't, yet.

"I'm sorry for disappearing, I'll explain it all later, but we have an appointment to make." She smiles and holds her arm out. We link arms and walk in.

For the first time in a few weeks, I'm happy, I may not know why she disappeared, but she's back, and that's all that matters at the moment, and Charlie and Sammy. Niall likes the names, so we are keeping them, we will let others chose their middle names, I don't know, I want to know what they think.

About an hour later, we have finished they are healthy and we are walking out of the awful place. I don't know why I don't like it, maybe the colour is of bad choosing, but I just don't like it.

Han begged me to go shopping for baby stuff. Now that I think about it, I do actually need to start getting some stuff.

"I have an inquiry to make." She stands straight, looking professional.

"And what is that?" I ask her.

"Okay," she starts getting excited and looses her 'professional' look. "El and I have been talking, right, and since she's a babe, and she just loves me so much, she has helped my find an apartment, and it actually has four rooms and," She stands straighter again and the 'professional' look is back. "I was inquiring if you would like to live with me."

"As long as you don't have parties, I'd happily move in with you."

"Bugger, I guess I'll have to tell Justin Bieber to cancel his flight, same with Ed Sheeran and Ariana Grande, damn." She jokes.

"It's good to have you back." I laugh, slinging my arm over her shoulder as we walk.

"Babe, I was never gone." She tells me and smiles.

"You weren't you though." I sigh.

"I know, I was acting like cold heartless bitch, but now, you have one crazy, carefree Mofo to deal with." She said pulling away from me and walking in front of me, but turning around so she was walking backwards.

"Oh great, now I'm going to have to bail you out of jail." I joke.

"You know it." She smirks, pointing to me, then winking and running into a random store.

I think she was being serious...Oh crap...