Chapter 35

"Hey." He breaths into the phone, I hear yelling in the background then a door close and the yelling goes quieter.

"Look, before you yell at me I want to tell you that I am sorry. I don't know what came over me, I had a bad day, not because of the news though, that was the best part of the day. I love you Izzy, I do want to have this baby with you and I will be the best father ever."

"Niall, I-" He cut me off.

"Please forgive me, I don't know why I asked if it was mine or not, the boys and I had a few drinks, I'm so sorry princess. I love you."

"I love you too Niall." I told him. All the girls started cheering.

***

"Did you know, you can still have sex when you're pregnant?" Hannah said looking up from here phone. She's been doing this for the past hour, it's starting to get annoying, but some of the facts are useful, so I'm just letting her go on.

"But you can't be rough." She started laughing.

"Oh God! No! Unwanted images! Nooooooooo!" Han whined, placing her hands over her eyes.

"Yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck! Go away! Ew." She's such a drama queen. But this is amusing.

"What's ew?" Perrie asked sitting next to me.

"You don't wanna know!" Han sighed.

"You know how she's been looking up facts?" Sophia asked her. She nodded. "She said that you can still have sex when you're pregnant but just not rough, then she got unwanted images."

"Oh God! Why did you tell me that! Now I've got unwanted images." Perrie whined.

"Who wants coffee?" Han randomly asked. "I'll do anything to get these images out of my head."

"Yep, I'm with you on that one." Perrie said and they both walked to the door and the rest of us followed.

We ended up going to McDonalds. We are just sitting here, drinking our coffee, and eating chips.

"So, what's e-" Han cut me off.

"Don't even talk, or they'll come back." She sighed.

I sighed but kept quiet.

"I'm joking love, continue." She chuckles.

"What's everyone doing tomorrow?" I ask.

"Working." Han shrugs.

"Yeah, same." Sophia and Eleanor said at the same time.

"Nothing, looks like it's you and me, aye?" Perrie winked nudging me.

"I suppose so." I chuckled.

"Yep, we're gunna eat movies and watch chocolate." She said happily.

We all just burst into fits of laughter, except for Perrie.

"What?" She asked looking around at us all.

"You going to eat movies are ya?" Eleanor teased.

"Oh gosh, is that what I said?" she gasped. We nodded and she started laughing along with us.