Kyoya only glared at Iemitsu and got pissed how dumb he was acting in front of his parents, he had witnessed Iemitsu's fighting skills and how easily he defeated Tsuna at the Representative Battle of the Rainbow "Hibari-san seems to be mad about the crowd, I think he won't fight anyone if he's around his parents" Tsuna thought and watched how Kaiya comforting Kyoya about the crowd around them, since she doesn't fond stuffy places herself. He had noted that she carried a fan in her hand, for the times she has difficulty with breathing. Kaiya reminds Tsuna of his own mother by her gentle appearance and kind personality, while Kyota is just ten times more scarier than Kyoya himself.

While they were having a conservation, Kyoya made a quick scan around the room to search for Kyokai. He found her beautifully looking standing next to Nuno, she would bow and greet the guests politely. However, he did not like the way the young man took her hand to kiss it as a greeting "I'll be going" he told his parents, his father grabbed his shoulder "where ?" Kyota asked "to break some teeth" Kyoya glared and his father spotted what he meant "break his spine as well" he gave him a pat on the back before watching his son leaving "what kind of father and son bonding is that !?" Tsuna thought and paled.

"This is my son, I was hoping he would get along with your daughter" the man told Nuno "if you are speaking about marriage, that is up to my daughter" Nuno looked at Kyokai, who looked back at him uncomfortably "well then they should get to know each other" the man pushed her and his son to talk privately "would you like to dance, miss ?" The young man asked "oh thank you, but I don't really dance" she smiled apologetic.

The two walked until they reached the yard, it was so quiet beside the sound of the water fountain "I know that you are uncomfortable with me" he said "it's not that" she shook her head "I'm not really used to big parties like this one" she shrugged "Carfano, by the way. Anthony Carfano" he said "Xhay" she nodded her head "what a beautiful name, my lady" he smiled "thank you" she looked away "and you look lovely tonight" he held her hand but she pulled it back.

Kyoya finally spotted them by the time Anthony got close to Kyokai "tch, herbivore getting comfortable with my woman" he mattered and walked toward them "finally found you" he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her toward him gently for a kiss, cupping her cheek. She was surprised at first, but then relaxed and rested her hands on his chest, letting him stroke his lips against hers. She broke the kiss and smiled against his lips, but then realized that the young man was still there "Mr. Carfano, this is Hibari Kyoya" she introduced "my-" she got cut off by Kyoya "fiancé"

Anthony blinked a couple of times, so did Kyokai "I beg your pardon ?" He frowned "you heard me, and I don't like the way your comfortable with my woman" he pulled Kyokai toward his chest "let's go" he entwined his hand with hers and started to drag her "i-it was nice meeting you" she told Anthony as she was being dragged "phew, you saved me there" she sighed in relief "odd, I thought you would start scolding me" he slowed his walking pace for her to catch up "he was the fifth one" she sighed heavily "fifth ?" He narrowed his eyes "the fifth one to be almost arranged married with me, apparently Nuno's daughter is big deal" she explained "I'll bite that herbivore to death" he walked back but she pulled his arm.

She turned his chin and pecked his lips "relax, I only love you" she smiled "my fiancé~" she played with his tie "no other man is worthy of you" he glared "and this proves it" he lift their hands with their relationship rings "I know" she smiled and hugged his waist "I'm happy you are with me right now" she rubbed her nose with his, he rested his forehead on hers and stared deeply in her eyes "Kyoya ?" She frowned and flinched as he held her hips "I can't seem to help it if you are wearing this dress" he trailed his fingers up and down her back and she shuddered, he suddenly pushed her into the storage room behind her and closed the door.