Chapter 45

We regroup up after Kurt and Brittany received the text. Now we just wait. I am not leaving this until I get to talk to her. Even if I must go hunt her down myself. We are waiting in the glee room. We all agreed that if we do not hear or see by end of the day we are going to her place.

I haven't got to talk to Rachel yet. But at less I know she is safe and alright. I know she needs some time right now. But I would like my answers. She has been avoiding me. You know what I have been letting her. I did try to email her once. But that didn't happen. I got only a little bit.

Dear....

I got that far and then deleted it because I didn't know what to say. I do miss hanging out and having her around. She used to be always be at my house to help out my mother. But now she stays away.

*Rachel's POV*

I have been avoiding him. I don't know what to say to him. I know he wants answers but I don't know if he is mad at me. I have trying to figure out everything. I then grabbed my notebook and opened it to a clean page. I began to write.

Dear Noah,

I know I have been avoiding you. I know you want answers. You deserve them. You will get them. But you must know I never wanted to hurt you. This was no trick or game to me. All my feelings were real. Everything was real to me.

So, now your answers you want and deserve. When I first met you on the chatroom I never know it was you I was talking too. When the days went by and we got to know each other. My feelings for you were there and strong.

When I asked to meet you at the Halloween Ball it didn't know I was meeting you. I was scared and nervous. I didn't know what I was walking into. Then midnight hit and you came. You were definitely the last person I thought it would be. You had no clue it was me.

I was scared that you won't like re for me. I know you looked at me as the loser you know. That was it. So, when you wanted to unmask me and find out who you were really talking too, I just ran. Leaving you there confused. But you didn't give up on me I know you had my necklace.

How everything turned out was not the way I wanted you to find out. I was going to tell you soon. But Quinn did it instead. She thought it was time for the secret to come out. That was not the away I wanted to do it.

I don't know how you feel about everything. I hope you are not mad at me. But here you are the answers you are looking. Hope that clears up few things. I hope one day that we can return what we use to be. I am sorry how everything happened. I wanted to be different.

Rachel.

*Noah's POV*

I was relaxing in my room. Just laying on my bed thinking everything over. I then heard a knock at my door. I got up to see who it is. I opened it to see my mom standing there. She then handed me a letter. I looked at it and looked at her. She just gave me a small smile and left me alone.