Chapter 32

He put his pencil down and looked up to me and said,

"She is brilliant. The smartest person I have meet. Her personality is what made me fall for her hard. She is the most loving down to earth person I have ever meet. Her heart is the big one I have ever seen. There is so much I can say but we would be here forever."

I watched him talk. The whole time he was talking about her. He had this goofy smile on. He was in love with her. He never meets her.

"You really like her and you don't know who she really is." I said.

"Yeah. I do. What makes this better is that she got to know me for me. Not for what people say. I fell for her for her. Not because of her looks." He told me.

"Wow. I do hope you find her. I think you would make her the most luck and happy girl in the world." I said.

"Thanks Brit. I hope I find her too." He said to me. We both then went back to our work.

I could stop thinking about what he said. He does care for her. Rachel needs to tell him. He won't care it is her. He only cares about finding her.

Then the bell rang for the end of class. I packed my things and headed out. I need to find her and tell her everything he said.

*Rachel's POV*

I was just getting out of my class. I then heard my phone buzz. I look to see Brittany was calling me.

"Hey Brittany. What's up?" I asked picking up.

"Where are you? I need to tell you what he said. You would love it." She said to me on the other line.

"What did he say?" I asked him.

"Well, he doesn't care what you look like. He only wants to find you. He likes you for you. He likes what inside and not outside. He had this goofy smile when he was talking about you." She told me.

"Okay. But he might change his mind when he finds out the truth." I said.

"I don't think so. He really likes you." She said.

"I don't know Brit. I know he has the right to know. But what about Quinn?" I asked her.

"What about her?" She asked.

"She doesn't want me to tell. If I say one word. I will be in trouble." I said.

"She is just being a bitch. She is not the center of attention right now. So, she has to do something to be." She said.

"Oh Brittany. You are amazing. That is the first time ever I heard you curse." I said.

"It's the truth." She told me.

"I know. I will talk to you more about this later. She is not that far from me." I told her seeing Quinn from the corner of my eye.

"Okay." She told me.

Then we both hanged up. I just kept on walking. Quinn was watching me. But why?