Chapter 7

We were laughing and hanging out then my phone went off. I looked at it and saw it was MusicCord.

Hey Beautiful. Hope everything is better now that school is done for the day.

Hey Handsome. Everything is better now I am out of school. How are you?

I am good. Happy to be out too.

Why are you happy to be out? I thought you were alright with school and everyone in it.

"Rachel, who is it?" Brittany asked trying to get a glance at my phone.

"By that smile. It is her boo bear." Kurt told Brittany.

"Oh shut up Kurt. But yes it is him." I told Kurt.

"Who is your boo bear? I didn't think you and Finn were together." Brittany asked me from the floor.

"No it is not Finn. It's a guy I am talking too." I told Brittany.

"Is it the same guy you were texting today in class?" Brittany asked me.

"Yeah the same guy." I told her smiling. I then saw I got a text back.

I really don't like school. It is not my favorite thing.

Really? A guy like you. I thought you would be one of those people who would be into school.

Hell no. I hate school. I am only in there because I want to do good. Also better than my old man.

Really?

Yeah. Sorry for just putting that out there on you.

No it's fine. If you want to talk about it. I am here.

No I am good but thanks anyways.

No problem.

Hey I got to go beautiful. I will talk to you later.

Okay. Talk to you later.

"You seem that so happy." Brittany said to me.

"I don't know what it is but. He makes me happy and smile." I said.

"Yeah. One thing is that she doesn't know who he is." Kurt told Brittany.

"How?" Brittany asked looking at me.

"Well...."