Chapter 36

When I got done I looked around. No one was around. Good. I didn't want to explain myself. I then grabbed my things and headed out.

*Finn's POV*

I was walking the hallways when I heard singing. It was Rachel's voice. I went into the auditorium. She was on the stage singing her heart out. She was getting into the song.

She told Mr. Shuester she didn't have a song. Why didn't she just sing this song? Who is she singing about?

When she got done she looked around. She must not have heard me come in. She then grabbed her things and left. I just stood there for a bit. I then left.

I then ran in Quinn and Santana. They were talking about something. But they stopped when they saw me coming down the hallway.

"Hey Finn." Quinn said with her sweet smile. But I know her. She wants something when she gives you that smile.

"What do you want Quinn?" I asked her.

"I need you do to me a huge favor." She said touching my arm.

"What would that favor be?" I asked her concurred.

"You need to find out what are the charms on that neckless of Puck's Cinderella." She told me.

"I don't know." I said to her.

"Please Finn. You are the only one that can help me." She said giving me her puppy eyes. She knows I can't deny her with those eyes.

"Fine I can try. But no promises." I told her.

"Thanks Finn." She said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

Santana and her walked away from me. What did I just get myself into?

*Noah's POV*

I was walking to the fitness room with Sam and Mike. We didn't know where else to go.

We then saw Finn come up to us. He looked dumb founded. More than usual. I then asked,

"What's up man?"

"Nothing. Just thinking." He said.

"Okay." I said.

The rest of the went by fast. It was football practice. I went out to the field. I looked up to the bleachers to see Rachel sitting there.

She looked up and gave me a small smile. I gave her one back. She is a good friend. Maybe she can help me with something else too.

*Rachel's POV*

It was the end of the day. I went to the bleachers to wait for Noah. I was working on my homework. I looked up to see Noah looking at me. I gave him a small smile. He gave me one back.