Chapter 29

There is only one person who calls me that. I turned around to see Noah coming my way.

He then came up to me. I was a little bit nervous when he comes around. I got butterflies. I then said calmly,

"Yes Noah. What may I help you with?"

"Well, Beiste is getting down my back to bring my English grade up. And we are in Romeo and Juliet section. So, do you think you can help me?" He asked me.

"Yeah, sure." I said to him.

"Cool thanks Berry. I will talk to you later about it." He said walking away.

I shut my locker and turned to lensed against it. Then I saw Finn walk over to me.

"Hello Finn." I said with a smile.

"Hey Rachel." He said to me.

"How are you this lovely morning?" I asked him.

"Good. Are you all right? You look like you just got some bad news." He said to me.

"I am fine. Just a lot on my mind. That is, it Finn. But thank you for your censured." I said to him.

I know everyone thinks I still want Finn. But they are all wrong. I don't have feels for him anymore. I think it happened after I started talking Noah as MusicCore.

"No problem. Can I walk you to your homeroom?" He asked me.

"Sure." I said.

We then started to walk towards my homeroom. He tried to take my hand. But I won't let him.

"So you figure out what you are doing for Glee this week?" Finn asked me.

"No. Not this time." I told him truthfully.

It was true. I wasn't thinking about this week glee assignment. I had other things on my mind.

"Really? You are like one of the first to go." He said to me.

"Yeah, I know. But I had other things on my mind." I told him.

"Well then maybe... I was thinking we could do a duet as being the leaders." He said to me.

"Oh Finn. Thanks for offering. But I am going to have turn you down this time. Maybe next time." I said to him.

"No. It's cool. Maybe next time." He said.

I then walked into my homeroom and left Finn standing out in the hallway. I sat down and looked at my phone. I then texted Kurt.

Hey I talked to as me and not Cinderella.

Really? About what?

Studying. He asked me to tutor him in Romeo and Juliet.

So, perfect for you. Mostly now.

Oh, shut up. I am doing it to be a nice friend.

Are you going to tell him ever?

I don't know. I am just scared right now.

I know it can be scary but sweetheart. He deserves to know.

I know. But I don't want him to change his mind about me because it is me.

He would never. He wants to be with you.

How do you know that?

Because he hangs at my house at with Finn. So, I hear things.

The bell rang and I put my phone away. I will talk to Kurt later.