Chapter 1

Two different people meet in one spot. They meet online. They never seen each other faces or hear each other voices. But that is what they thought. They only text, chat, or email. Two different groups. See what happens thought this story.

I woke up the morning and I did my morning route. When I got done I when downstairs and grabbed a quick breakfast. I then went out the door to head to school. I got to school in my bug. I got out to see Kurt and Finn.

"Rachel." I heard Kurt yell to me. I waved to him. They walked over to me.

"Hello." I said smiling.

"Someone is in a smiling mood." Kurt said.

"Yeah. So." I said.

"Why is that?" Finn asked me.

"Just in a good mood. Why not smile." I said.

"Did you talk to him last night?" Kurt asked me.

"Yes." I said smiling.

"Owwww." Kurt said.

"Who?" Finn asked me.

"Why do you want to know Finn?" Kurt asked him.

"Because I care." Finn said.

"Finn, it is okay. Just a person I have been talking to." I told him. Right when I told him that. My phone went off. I pulled it out to see a text from MusicCore.

"Go. I will catch you later. Go talk to you man." Kurt said. I smiled and walked away.

Good Morning MusicPrincess.

Good Morning MusicCore

How are you this morning?

Good so far. But the day have just began

I bet no one messes with you. You are probably the most popular person there.

I wish. I told you before. People think I am a freak, a loser of the school.

To me you are the most popular girl I know.

How sweet.

I know I am.

So how are you talk?

I am good now I am talking to you

That is the first I heard that.

How is that possible?

Not a lot of guys look at me like that or anything.

I don't know how.

Loser, Freaky

No. Stop saying that.

You are so sweet.

Thanks. I have to go. Talk to you later.

Okay. See yeah.

I put my phone away and I just smiled. I opened my locker and started to get a few things out. I shut my locker and turned to meet....