ELEVEN

Chapter 11

-----------

-----------

ANOTHER MORNING ROSE AND THEY BOTH HAD TO WAKE UP. Damon still felt quite full as he stood on his feet with a lazy smirk on his face. It's been a while he smiled like that, and didn't know whether it was an affect of blood or the art student, lying on her seats, sleeping peacefully.

Florence didn't have bad dreams that night so she woke up calmly. There it was again, the same plane, the same person, and the same feeling of curiosity that she held. "Get up! We're going on a journey," Damon spoke, seeing her sitting up.

"I just woke up!" she mused before standing up and stretching. Damon's eyes darted to her exposed stomach and he smirked to himself before throwing her a backpack he took from some deceased human being.

The backpack hit Florence but she caught it nevertheless before glaring at him. "We don't have the whole day, so hurry," he complained before jumping down from the plane.

Florence stood in one place, doubting her choice of taking more vervain with her. When Damon told her about trusting him thing, she didn't believe in it. She wanted everything to be real and not forgotten.

As much as he wasn't such a dick anymore, Florence knew he was a vampire. So that why she put some vervain into her shorts pocket before throwing some food and water into the backpack. She saw a bottle of bourbon and stashed it as well.

Taking a flashlight, she slid down the slide before joining Damon by the water. "What are you doing?" she asked dully as he was looking at the open water.

"Listening and you're not helping me do that," he grumbled before shooting her an annoyed look. Florence rolled her eyes and stood silent as she took a look at his appearance. He started dressing more brightly. A white tank top and blue shirt on top. She liked it. He looked hot. "It's calm. I don't think anyone's gonna go through here... Good for us, we won't be here."

Before Florence could open her mouth, Damon grabbed her arm and started dragging her. "I can walk myself, thank you," she freed herself as they walked into the woods. "I hate bugs, Damon..."

Damon glanced at her as they walked. The plants were still wet from the storm that went by and there were dirty poodles. "Oh look, isn't that where you fell?" Damon teased and she snickered before walking to the front.

Damon then grabbed a tree stick and poked her in the back with it. "What?!" she hissed turning around.

The vampire didn't answer as he just grinned. Florence turned back to walk so Damon poked her again. She tried to ignore it as much as possible. "Did I ever tell you about Original vampires?" he asked and Florence furrowed her eyebrows, trying not to touch any plants. She didn't want to meet any more bugs.