PROLOGUE

Chapter 0

-----------

-----------

FLORENCE WAS SWEARING AS SHE RUSHED INTO THE AIRPORT. She was very late and didn't want to miss her so waited flight to Hawaii. Her friends were already there, waiting for her to come.

Her luggage suddenly opened and things fell down causing her to groan and start picking it quickly, staring at the clock. Another five minutes and the gates would close.

She quickly closed it and picked up her luggage before running towards the gate. The working lady glanced up at her. "Hi, I'm late to my flight!" Florence exclaimed loudly. "Florence Michaels!"

The lady just rolled her eyes and typed in her name before looking back at the art student girl, sweating from the rush. "Flight 85. It takes off in 20 minutes. We close the gate in five. Over here," she pointed to the gate that a stewardess was working on.

Florence thanked with a smile then rushed over to the gate. "My passport, and my ticket," she said everything and handed it to the woman with glasses.

"Have you gone through your luggage check?" she questioned and Florence sighed deeply with a grimace. "No?"

She shook her head and the stewardess handed back the ticket and passport. "Please... I have nothing bad inside. Check if you want!" Florence shouted. Here it was. Her temper coming out again.

Damon was drinking a bottle of bourbon as people in the airport watched him walk disoriented. He wasn't drunk, just bored to death.

Elena was in magical coma and he had nothing better to do, so the vampire decided to fly around the world. He had no luggage or a phone to inform his brother. He didn't have to.

Vampire compulsion was a nice thing. Damon approached the same woman, working behind a desk and smirked charmingly. She looked at the bottle in his hand and raised her eyebrow. "Hello, sweetheart," he mused dully then tapped his fingers on the desk. "Know a good flight? Make it extra hot," he compelled and she smiled seductively.

As she was typing Damon looked around to see a girl arguing with a stewardess, who tried to calm down the blonde. He furrowed his eyebrows then looked back at the woman. "There's a flight that's about to leave to Hawaii," she smiled and Damon pursed his lips, thinking about the country he's been a lot of times.

Damon listened unwillingly to the blonde arguing with the stewardess. "Please, can you just freakin' let me get into my flight! My friends are waiting for me in Hawaii and I need to be there. I payed all of my money!"