ONE

Chapter 1

-----------

-----------

DAMON WOKE UP TO SMELL BLOOD AND GASOLINE. He groaned and placed his bone to its place before managing to stand up. The view wasn't the best. People around were either sticking through their seats with piles of blood or dying from the injuries caused by the crash.

The Salvatore started walking and checked one man's pulse to hear none so he just sighed and continued looking around. He didn't know where he was, but it wasn't good. "Great. You had to take a flight to Hawaii, Damon," he snapped to himself then walked over to the plane's door before using his vampire strength to kick them out.

Damon squinted his eyes from the sun and checked his ring before jumping down and seeing nothing but sand, trees and mountains far away from him. It was hot as the sun shined directly to his face.

The plane landed directly on the sand near the beach with nothing but ocean around. Damon listened in to try and hear something, anything to know that he wasn't the only survivor, or that they weren't on a deserted island.

Damon decided to get back into the plane and saw Florence's bloody head. She was lying back in her seat, her eyes closed and he rolled his blue ones before walking over to the man that wasn't alive. "Ahh, buddy," he sighed and picked him up before placing him on the sand.

He did this to most deceased people and wished for someone to be alive, because Damon was freaking hungry. It always happened after dying.

There weren't many people on the plane as he took all of them out. Florence was the last one since she was sitting in the backseat. He placed her on the sand and stood straight to purse his lips. "I am soo lucky!" he then sneered to himself once again.

Damon left the bodies to see around for any civilization and decided to use his vampire speed to get through the trees, and many animals. He could've easily drank their blood but didn't, because Damon was proud. He didn't want to be his brother, and would've rather starved himself.

The woods were huge with no real ending seen. He searched for hours until he felt tired and decided to snack on some animal, gaining some strength.

Back on the shore, Florence felt the sun shine on her face and groaned. Her head was throbbing and she felt dizzy. She couldn't remember much just the fact that she crashed.

Raising her head up, she saw about sixteen bodies lying along the beach, next to each other and quickly sat up. Her eyes were wide as she saw the plane in front of her. Its doors were lying on the sand nearby and they looked like they were kicked out.