Chapter Twenty: Run, Run, Run- Part I

Start from the beginning

When we gave the driver the money after reaching our destination, he immidiately asked for an autograph and told us to have a good rest of out day. When we walked into Sbarro, there was a ton of girls outside, some were inside, I guess, there was a line. We went towards the door as girls screamed in our ears. Some even asked us personal questions, like, “have you and Michelle made it official?” or, “How’s Maggie and Lou?” Stuff we didn’t want to answer, and simply ignored. We banged on the doors while girls tugged the back of our shirts. “Open up, Malik!” Louis said as he banged on the door once more. Zayn turned around from talking to a fan that was inside, and went to open the door for us. We slid inside, safe and unharmed. The first person I made eye contact with was Paul. He quickly looked away, and took a bite from his pizza. “There he is,” Niall said as he pointed me out. “Louis said you weren’t having a good night, so he didn’t want to wake you,” Liam stated. I nodded. I looked at Paul again, and he shook his head. “You missed another interview, Harry,” Paul finally said. His voice sounded cold. The boys were quiet. Liam broke the silence with a fake cough. “The interview wasn’t even that great, so..” Niall pointed out. “I suppose,” Liam commented. “He still shouldn’t have skipped, yet, another one,” Zayn said. He wasn’t looking at me. He was sitting down, facing the other way. It was quiet again. “Uh, so, wheres the pizza?” Louis said trying to break the awkward silence between all of us. “They’re bringing out another pie,” Liam informed us. “REALLY?!” Niall smiled. He was smiling from ear to ear. “Fat ass,” Louis faked a cough, and said under his breath. “Don’t act like I didn’t hear you. But yes, I am a fat ass, and I am proud,” Niall said. The girls in the pizzaria were in awe due to Niall’s remark. I took a seat next to Louis, on the other side of the table from Paul. I kept trying to avoid eye contact with him, so I wouldn’t feel the shame.

“You guys wanna go for a quick game of football later?” Niall asked as he took his last bite of his pizza. Louis and I looked at each other. During the whole time we were there, we made sure not to mention anything about our drinking session later because we knew that if we did, Paul wouldn’t allow us to, or the other boys would want to come. Lou and I needed bonding time, just the two of us. “Uh, can’t. Harry and I are going to stop to see a movie before rehersal,” Louis made an excuse. “Oh, alright,” Niall said. Louis was unbelievably good at lying/acting, playing Danny Zuko in his school’s musical of Grease, paid off. Sometimes, I even sometimes don’t know whether Louis is lying, or telling the truth.

By the time we finished eating and chatted with a few fans and took pictures, it was already about almost six. “Harry and I are going to head back now,” Louis said as he got up from off his seat. “Alright. Bye mates, I’ll you guys later,” Liam said as he took a sip from his soda. As I got up, Zayn said a flat, “Bye.”

There weren’t much girls anymore outside, and it wasn’t as hectic as it was earlier. It was more relaxed, ad the screaming has lowered down. As we waited for a taxi, I noticed a brunette girl facing the other way, and her hair was blowing in the wind, and a lit cigarette was in between her fingers. I walked towards her. “Harry, where the fuck are you going? The taxi is about to come,” Louis stated. I ignored him, and continued to walk. As I reached the girl, she was still facing the other way, and headphones on. It was so loud, I could hear it coming from the headphones. The Ramones. Nice taste in music. I was debating whether I should talk to her or not. But something came over me, and I tapped her on the shoulder. She took off her headphones. “Cheeks?” I asked softly. She turned around, “Pardon me?” she asked. She looked a bit like Michelle, but not exact. Although from the back, she could pass of as Michelle. She was attractive, but no where near as good looking at Michelle. Her lips were no where near identical to Michelle’s. Her eyes weren’t the same color of brown as Michelle, and her skin tone wasn’t the same. “Oh, sorry. I thought you were someone I know,” I apologized. She flashed me a smile. Nope, her smile wasn’t like Michelle’s either. “Maybe I can be someone you know?” she winked at me. Hm, a bit of a flirt? I liked that. “Haz! The taxi is coming!” Louis shouted. “Uh, I have to go,” I said as I turned to walk towards Louis. She grabbed me by my wrist, and I turned to face her. “If you’re ever in the neighborhood again, call me,” she winked at me, and bit her lip. She took out a pen from her side bag, and began to write a ten digit number on the palm of my hand. “Harreh!” Louis called me over. “Bye, sweet cheeks,” the attractive girl said as she began to walk away. I looked at the numbers on my hand, and began to walk to Louis.