Chapter Twenty: Run, Run, Run- Part I

(Harry’s Point of View)

“Wakey, wakey,” I heard someone whisper into my ear. I mumbled something, and shifted into a more comfortable position, with my leg over my pillow that had made its way to the bottom half of my bed. I didn’t really want to be bothered today since I had gotten into another fight with Caroline, and let’s just say, it didn’t end very nicely. “Go away,” I mumbled again as I hit the person with my arm. I must have hit them in their crotch area, because I heard a groan. “Erm,” the person said in pain. “Sorry,” I said as I yawned. “It’s alright,” Louis said as I watched him scrunch his face.

I patted him on the back, and dragged myself out of bed to go wash up in the bathroom. “Wanna get something to eat?” Louis asked from the bed room as he sat on his bed that was right next to mine. Louis and I shared a room together in the hotel, while Zayn, Niall, and Liam shared a room. Liam would be crashing on the sofa bed, while Zayn and Niall got their own bed. “Uh, sure,” I shouted back. “What are you feelin’? McDonalds, Sbarro, etcetera?” Louis asked. “Lou, it’s about like what, ten in the morning, and you’re suggesting fast-food, already?” I said as I splashed cold water on my weary face. “Um, on the contrary, it’s about three in the afternoon, mate,” Louis laughed. I spit out my mouth wash, and shouted, “Three?!” After I finished brushing my teeth, gargling, and washing up, I grabbed a towel from out of the closet, and dried my face off. I walked out of the room, and threw the towel on a chair. I then plopped back onto my bed. “Um, aren’t you going to get up? Let’s get something to eat. The boys and I are starving,” Louis said. “Plus, we have rehersal later, and I want to grab a bite before it,” Louis added. “But, I’m too tired,” I stated as I rolled on my bed. “Well, excuse me. How do you think I feel? Having to hear you and Caroline argue all night long, and not being able to sleep due to all the ruckus? & Having to wake up super early to go to an interview?” Louis said with slight “sass.” “And you didn’t bother to wake me?” I asked. “Well, sorry if I wanted you to get some sleep and didn’t want to wake you,” Louis said as he got up. Why was Louis being so cranky? “Where are you going?” I asked him as he walked towards the door. “If you don’t want to come, don’t. I’m going out with the boys to get something to eat,” Louis said as he opened the door. Well, thinking about it, I was a bit hungry. I got off my bed, grabbed my room key, phone, and wallet, and caught up with Louis.

During the walk, I didn’t bother to ask Louis where we were going. I decided not to anger him, more than I already had. I just followed him in silence, and on the “down low.”

As we walked out of the hotel, we hopped into a cab, and Louis told him where we wanted to go. “Sbarro, please,” Louis said as he leaned back. The driver didn’t answer, he just went on to driving us, and taking us to our destination. I suppose Louis and the boys were texting about what to eat, because Louis made up his mind about where to eat, so I guess we’d be meeting up with them.

After being in the cab for about ten minutes, Louis and I sat in awkward silence. Louis looked so upset, so dead. I didn’t know whether to say something or not. I hated having to see Louis upset. “Lou?” I cleared my throat. He took his eyes off from looking outside the window, and looked at me. “Yeah?” he asked. “Are you alright, mate?” I asked him. He was quiet, and finally answered after two minutes of silence. “Harry, do you think she thinks about me, as much as I think about her?” Louis asked me. He was looking into my eyes. The fact that Louis was still worked up about her, really shows that she really means a lot to him. But I don’t get it, Louis is usually never like this. I guess he really is over Eleanor. “Hm.. How ‘bout we go get a drink later?” I asked him with a smirk. “I don’t want to,” Louis replied. Louis never turned down the offer of going for drinks. “Besides, we’re not supposed to be drinking here,” Louis replied. “Oh, ease up, mate. We’re in the city of New York, the city that never sleeps. There’s tons of ladies that would love to say that they’ve had a drink with Louis Tomlinson OR, that they’ve shagged or, better yet, say that they’ve ‘fucked’ THE Louis Tomlinson?” I laughed now. Louis cracked a smile. “I suppose you’re right, Haz. But, I’m not going to have sex with any of them, just saying.” Louis laughed. “Fine, more for me,” I said. Not sure if I was being serious or not. “You have a lady already, Harry. That reminds me, why haven’t you gone to visit her yet?” Louis asked me. Why haven’t I visited her? I haven’t spoke to her in so long. “How ‘bout this. If I agree to go drink with you, you have to text Michelle, or how you say, ‘Cheeks’” Louis grinned. Cheeks.. That name hit me. “Agreed,” I said as I let my hand out for him to shake, to close our deal. “But, how are we going to buy drinks if we’re not legal to here?” Louis said with a frown. “We’re fucking Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles of One Direction. Of course we’ll get some,” I winked at him. He gave me a nudge, and we leaned back in our seats.