Chapter Three: Fun and Games

(Michelle's Point of View)    

  “What a concert,” Maggie stated. “Most amazing one,” Jessica sighed. “Hey, someone call a taxi,” Crystal said with exhaustion. “Alright,” I said still dazed off. Did I really talk to THE Harry Styles? It feels like a dream. “Any time soon?” Amy laughed. “Yeah, sorry,” I smiled. I called for a taxi and told them where we were. “When will they get here?” Maggie asked. “They said in a few minutes,” I told Maggie. “Hey, look, it’s the boys,” Jessica pointed out. Jessica seemed to tired to even fan-girl. I turned around, and spotted the four most good looking guys right in front of my eyes. 

   ”Hey ladies,” Niall smiled, “wanna get something to eat?” Of course Niall would ask that. “Sure! I’m starving!” Amy said with happiness. I saw Niall smile at Amy. I think Niall found his match. Amy loves food, maybe even more than people. “Erm, you guys don’t even know us..” Jessica stated. “Well, we know you guys are fans, and we’ve spoken to you guys before,” Zayn winked at her. Jessica blushed. “Sure,” Maggie smiled. I noticed Louis looking at her. I wonder where Harry is… “Hey, lads, where’s Hazza?” Liam asked. “He forgot something in the dressing room,” Louis said. “Well, I guess we should wait,” Niall said as he sat down next to Amy. It was getting a little colder. You know how in the Spring, in the morning it’s really warm, but in the afternoon it would get a little breezy, and at night it would get a little chilly? Well, that’s how it was. Amy had her arms crossed, she get’s cold very often. Nialler being his adorable self put his arm around her. 

   ”Hey mates,” Harry said as he joined us. “Ah, you,” Harry said as he looked at me. “Hi,” I said smiling. He winked at me. “So, I guess you guys are joining us?” Harry asked. “I guess so, but our taxi is supposed to be here soon,” Crystal said looking around the place. As soon as she finished saying that, the yellow taxi rolled in front of us. “You guys could just ride with us, we’ve got plenty of room,” Liam smiled. “But, I feel bad.. we’ve called this man and we’re not even going to ride the taxi?” Jessica asked with confusion. “Aims, what’re we gonna do?” Maggie asked Amy, but she was too lost in her and Niall’s conversation. “Aims, what’re we gonna do?” Maggie repeated herself. “Huh? What?” She said as she was out of her love spell. “I kinda want to see how it’s like to ride in a tour bus,” Amy said with excitement. “LAST ONE THERE IS A ROTTEN CARROT!” Louis shouted as he ran to the bus. “TO NANDOS!!!!” Niall shouted. “THERE IS NO NANDOS AROUND HERE NIALL,” Liam shouted. “WHAT???!?!?!” Niall seemed disappointed. Everyone ran as well, except for Harry and me. 

   ”Why aren’t you running?” I asked him. “Eh, the bus isn’t that big. I doubt we’ll all fit,” Harry replied. “So…” I said. “I mean, I do feel bad about this taxi guy,” Harry laughed. “Me too,” I said as I looked at the guy in the taxi. He looked impatient. “Hurry, make up your mind,” The angry man said. “Hey, Mich, you comin’?” Maggie shouted from the bus. “Nah,” I replied back. “ALRIGHT!” She said as she ran in. “So, your name is Mich?” Harry smiled as he raised his eyebrow. “Technically, no,” I laughed. “WELL?” the impatient driver began to get annoyed. Harry opened the door for me. “Ladies first,” Harry said politely. ‘Thank you Mr.Styles,” I said impressed. 

   ”Where to?” The driver asked. “Where to, Mr. Styles?” I laughed. “Um, the boys said they wanted to eat at a place called Dave and Busters?” Harry said with confusion, not knowing what the place was. “Great choice. Dave and Busters please,” I informed the driver. “Ok ok,” the driver said. “Wait, wait, aren’t you that British boy, the singer, in that band, One Direction?” the driver asked. “Yeah,” Harry laughed. “Can I get your autograph?” the driver asked while looking in the mirror. “Sure, where though?” Harry asked. “On the glass,” the driver told Harry. “Got a marker?” Harry asked me. “Let me check,” I searched my pocketbook for a marker, and found one. “Yep, right here,” I handed Harry the sharpie. “Thank you babe,” Harry smiled. I turned on my camera, and looked at the photos I took from the concert earlier. I saw a picture of Harry. “Whatcha got there?” Harry asked me while looking over my shoulder. “Oh nothing,” I said as I turned off my camera. “What kind of model?” Harry asked. “Canon EOS Rebel t2i” I informed him. “Neat,” He smiled.