Chapter Eight: Something's Wrong

(Michelle’s Point of View)

   I woke up the next morning, feeling so tired. I could feel a weight on my eyelids. “Wake up sleepy head,” Crystal softly whispered into my ear. I mumbled something. “Huh?” Crystal asked. To be honest, I really didn’t know what I was trying to say in the first place. I didn’t really know exactly how I got in my bed last night. But at least, I was actually in my bed. “What time is it?” I complained. “Erm,” Crystal said as she looked at her phone. “Nine forty-five” Crystal informed me. I’m so tired. I can barely even have the strength to get out of bed. “Everyone is down stairs already, getting breakfast,” Crystal stated. “Where’s my mom and Maggie’s mom?” I asked Crystal as I yawned. I was so tired, I could barely try and keep my eyes open. “They’re still at that place thingy, they said to get something to eat, and then get ready, cause we’ll be taking a trip around New York,” Crystal said as she lay down next to me. If I’m too tired to even try and keep my eyes open, how will I be able to walk around New York? Especially after last night. My legs were so sore. I could feel the pain every time I moved a muscle. 

   ”Come on, get up,” Crystal laughs as she picks up my arm with a yank. I just remembered that I was still wearing the clothes that I had been wearing last night, which contained a v-neck. I suddenly yanked my arm back, making sure Crystal didn’t see my arm. Although I had applied some foundation to hide my scars, I was still scared she would see. “Uh, feisty much?” Crystal giggled. “Sorry, just tired. I’ll meet you down stairs,” I said with a big yawn. “Mkay,” Crystal says as she jumps up from off my bed. I flash a smile at her, and take a deep breath. I check my phone to see if I had gotten a text from someone, but my inbox was empty. Why hasn’t Harry texted me yet? Maybe it’s that it’s only like what, almost ten in the morning? As much as I wanted to stay in bed all day, and sleep, I decided to have a productive day, and get out of bed, I mean, I’d have to anyways. 

   I got out of my bed, and slipped on my Toms, and grabbed a hoddie out of my bag that was prostate on the ground. Before I left the room, I grabbed my wallet that had my access card in it. Then, I headed out the door. I walked into the empty halls, and went in the elevator. I pressed the button that had “Lobby” on it. It automatically lit up after I pressed it. I played with my wallet as I waited for the ding. 

   ”Mornin’ sleepy head,” Maggie greeted me as I walked out of the elevator. She was the first one I saw. “Mornin’” I showed a small smile. “Where is everyone?” I asked her. “In the breakfast room,” Maggie smiled at me while looking up from her phone. “Lou?” I asked her. “Nah, he’s at some sort of interview,” Maggie replied to me. “Ah,” I said as I gave her a little smile. I walked to the breakfast room, and it wasn’t that full. There were about maybe twenty people in it. Four of them were Amy, Crystal, and Jessica, oh, and including me. They were sitting at a round table by the window. It was actually quite sunny out. Seemed like a nice day to go for a walk. 

   ”Hey night owl,” Amy laughed. “Morning,” I said as I rubbed my eyes gently. “What time did you sleep?” Jessica asked me. “Eh, same time as you guys,” I replied while playing with the sugar packet that was on the table. “I woke up at like two, and I noticed you and Amy weren’t in the room?” Crystal said with suspicion. “Uh, um, I-” I said but Amy cut me off. “We were hungry. She came to get some cookies with me, I couldn’t fall asleep,” Amy said. I know that I was gone, but where did Amy go? “Oh, okay,” Crystal said as she took a bite of her toast. I looked at Amy, and she flashed a smile at me. “Harry, I know,” she mouthed. “Where were you?” I mouthed back. “With Niall,” her cheeks turned red as she said his name. I was getting hungry, so I decided to get something to eat. I told the girls I would be right back, and left the table and walked over to the bagels. The place we were staying at, didn’t have a big variety of food available. The food supply was mostly made up of bagels, waffles, toast, muffins, and cereal. I popped a bagel into the toaster, and Amy snuck up on me. “Hey silly lady,” Amy greeted me. I jumped up in surprise. “You nearly gave me a heart  attack Aims,” I told her. “Sorry,” she apologized as she grabbed a piece of toast off a tray on a counter next to us, and popped it into the toaster next to the one I had put my bagel into. “So, where were you last night?” I asked her. “Uh, waiting in the lobby with Niall, Ah, Mich, I really think I actually like him,” Michelle said smiling as she played with her nails. This was a surprise to me, Amy usually doesn’t fall for guys quickly. It takes her a while to actually get to know the guy, and determine whether he’s the right one. Sure, she’d like a guy, and have interest in him, but she’d never go straight forward into a relationship. She’s only had two boyfriends in her whole life. One was when she was about 13, his name was Evan, they lasted almost a year (seven months to be exact), until, he fell out of love, and cheated on her with a girl she hated. Then, she dated a guy named Kellin in her freshman year. She went through this huge break up mess. She was a wreck. She really did love Evan, but he fucked her over, big time. With Kellin, she really liked him, they didn’t have that serious of a relationship. They were like best friends, and I guess, they went separate ways, since Kellin was moving half way across the country. They lasted about five months? After that, Amy promised herself that  she wouldn’t get involved into relationships in a while, she said the day she meets someone that changes her view on relationships, she’ll date them. And from what I’m hearing, Niall might be the one.