Chapter 13: The Distance

Start from the beginning

In a few minutes, I managed to survive her seducing attacks. Phew....I exhaled deeply.

She ran to the door, but when she entered our house she starts tiptoeing. Maybe, the kids are sleeping.

She placed her index finger on her lips to tell me to keep quiet.

"I know." I replied whispering. She is too cute.

She gently open the door to our room and we both enter. I locked the door to our room so there is no disturbance while I punish this naughty one.

"Sam, I warned you. You will be punished." I said.

She just undress in front of me and started dancing seductively. She danced gracefully while her hands are touching and massaging her br3asts. She flips her hair elegantly.

I walk towards her. When our bodies touched I immediately move my hands all over her body. Caressing her, like there is no tomorrow.

I removed my neck tie. "Now, you've been a naughty girl." I kissed her nape while her hands are pulling my hair. "Now, for your punishment." I grabbed her hands and wrapped the neck tie to her wrists.

"Hey, Dylan! what is this? Untie me." he ordered.

"Nope." I told her as I carried her bridal style. "Dylan, don't do this." Sam ordered.

I placed her on the bed. I look for Sam's clothes and twisted it to tie her ankles on each bed railings. When I am done, I scanned her body.

"Sam, you're open for me now." I told her.

"Dylan let me free, please." She pleaded. I tied her wrapped hands on the head board so that she won't touch me while I ravish and tasted her body.

I licked and sncked her left n!pple while I pinch and pull her right n!pple. "Ahhh, stop! Dylannn..." she is moaning but trying to unfree herself.

I continued l!cking and sncking her upper torso while my hands are going down to her opening.

I p!nched and played with her cl!t but she is struggling to stop me. "Nooo-ahhh. Dylan...." she m0aned again and she is wet now.

I inserted my finger and another one finger soon entered as I scissored her lower m0uth to open for me.

"Ahhhh!" she screamed. I smirked at her. "You came. So fast. You're loving this." I whispered.

I kissed her. I inserted my tongue to her mouth. We kissed for a long time while our tongues and lips are dancing to a tune of music that we only can hear.

I separated from her beautiful lips and lower myself so I can taste her wanting mouth below.

I inserted my tongue and tasted her lower insides. She jolted to feel the warmness and wetness of my tongue.

"Ahhh!" she screamed a lot because that is the only thing she can do because she can't touch me.

She came again for the second time, she is getting tired and dizzy. "This will wake you up, mine." As I hold my hard and growing friend.