•TWENTY EIGHT•

Start from the beginning

"Excuse me." I say to Graham who was blocking the door way.

He glances back at me before moving out of the way. "Oh, I'm sorry Aria," He says as I leave the house. "It was really nice to meet you." He tells me once my feet hit the pebbles.

I spin around to look at him. "It was lovely to meet you too, see you soon." I send him a smile before running around to the other side of the car. I jump in before throwing all my stuff onto the back seats.

I put my seatbelt before we say our goodbyes too Graham.

The journey was consist of a little bit of conversation. I was extremely tired and my nose was blocked. I kept sniffing hard so I'm able to breathe properly, this cause Joe to get concerned.

"Are you okay?" He ask glancing at me then back at the road.

I sniff once more. "I think I'm getting a cold." I say.

He just looks at me sympathetically. I ignore it and get comfy in the seat.

//
It took a few hours to get home, but we made it.

I grab some of my things before heading into the house. Once I was in, I left the things at the bottom of the stairs and headed into the kitchen.

Once I was in the kitchen, I grab the kettle and refill it with cold water before letting the water boil. "Do you want a coffee?" I shout out to Joe.

I hear him drop a bag. "Yeah, if you don't mind." He shouts back. I open the top cupboard and grab out two mugs before filling them up with coffee. I lean against the kitchen side, waiting for the kettle to boil.

Joe wonders into the kitchen. "I'm thinking about asking the boys round for dinner." He says walking over to the sofa.

"Uh, you can invite them but I won't be joining if that's okay." I say.

He quickly turns round. "Why?"

I sigh. "I have migraine and literally full of cold, I just want to go to bed." I tell him, hearing the kettle ping letting me know the water has finished boiling.

He frowns, while walking back into the kitchen area. "Are you still mad at me?" He asks.

I shake my head while turning my back to him, picking the kettle up. "No." I say, pouring the water into the two mugs.

I soon felt his arm wrap around my waist. "Are you sure?" He says planting a kiss on the back of my neck.

I smile and nod before putting the kettle back down. I stir the two coffees. I then pick up his coffee and spin round, I hand it to him.

He smiles, removing his hands off my waist to snake around the now warm mug. "Thank you darling." He says taking a sip.

I smile before turning around, picking my mug up. "Right, I'm going upstairs. Spend sometime with your friends, I'll be in bed if you need anything." I say kissing his cheek walking away.

"Alright, love. I'll see you later." I hear him say as I walk through the door.

I walk straight up the stairs and to our bedroom. I set the coffee mug down onto the coffee table before getting into bed.

I begin looking for the tv remote, which I found on Joes coffee table, typical. I turn the tv on and begin watching a film.

//
Sometime later, I heard a light knock on the bedroom door. It knocks me out of my daydream, I rub my eyes. "Yeah?" I say assuming it was Joe.

The door handle slammed down and in came Caspar. I look round at him. "Uh, hello?" I say sitting up, taken by surprise and suspicion to why he is in here.

"Hey, you don't mind me coming in do you?" He says standing in the door.

I shake my head. "No, not at all. Come in." I say grabbing my now cold coffee and moving over to Joes side of the bed.

Caspar smiles and comes in, closing the door. "How are you?" He asks, sitting down on the end of the bed.

"I'm good thank you, how are you?" I ask.

He nods. "Yeah, good. I need to ask you something." He says.

I frown and crossing my legs. "Okay? What about?" I ask.

"Joes Birthday. It's coming up in two days." He says.

Oh shit, I completely forgot. "Yeah I know," I lie. "What about it?" I say.

"Have you got anything planned for it?" He asks.

I bite my lip in shame. "No, I haven't."

He smiles. "Oh, thank god."

I frown again. How is this a good thing? "Uh why?" I ask.

He smiles. "I want us to throw him a party."

"A party? What? Where?" I throw questions at him.

He laughs. "Yes a party Aria, and we can book out a venue for him on Friday on his birthday."

It was already Wednesday, which means we have two days. "We have two days, how on earth are we going to plan a party for him." I begin to panic.

He laughs once again. "Joe is at meetings all day tomorrow, so how about you just you," He points. "Come over to mine tomorrow morning and we will do it together. Just me and you, oh and maybe Oli."

I nod and laugh. "Yeah that sounds like a plan."

He smiles also. "I know, he's not big about celebrating his birthday but he's worked so hard this year and he deserves a little something." He says standing up.

"I couldn't agree more Caspar." I smile while taking a sip of my coffee.

He smiles widely. "Right, I better go. I told the boys I'm going to the toilet. They probably think, I'm having a shit or something." He says walking towards the door.

I laugh. "Who's down there?" I ask.

He looks back round at me. "Me, Joe, Josh, Oli and Jack," He says. I make an O shape with my mouth. "Do you want to come down? We have pizza." He smiles like a child.

I laugh but shake my head. "No, thank you but make sure Joe puts some pizza in the microwave for me please." I laugh.

He nods. "I will do. I'll see you tomorrow Aria."

"See you Caspar." With that he left.

I place my mug back down on the bed side table before getting comfy and slowly letting sleep take over.

Happy Halloween!!x

I'm sorry for the lack of updating, I have been super busy with college!! I'll try and make it a regular weekly update, the best I can. X