•NINETEEN•

Joe's POV - Chapter Nineteen -

It was the next day. Me and Aria both fell asleep in each others arms last night. I love being with her.

We was both sat outside on the sun bed waiting for the boys to come back. "Its too warm!" Aria whines while rubbing her forehead.

I snap my head to her. My eyes scanned up and down her body. She was wearing a black binki. She looked abouslutly stunning. I give her a smile as I hear my phone ring in my shorts pocket.

I pull it out of my pocket looking at it. My manager. "I'm just going to take this call babe," I say. She nods before I begin to walk around to the other side of the pool. I press anwser and bring it to my ear. "Hello." I chime down the phone.

"Hello Joe, how are you?" My manger says.

I nod even though she can't see me. "I'm good thank you, yourself?" I ask her.

She coughed. "Yes I'm good. So, I hear your in America?" She asks.

"Yeah yeah, I'm here with the boy's." I tell her.

She lets out a little laugh. "Aw, when will you be back in England?" She asks.

I shove my spare hand into my pocket. "Sometime next week, why?" I ask with a frown.

"Well, we want to continue your UK tour. Go to Scotland." She says. My eyes widened.

"Oh um." I start not knowing what to say. I pull my hand out of my pocket, using my fingers to pinch the bridge of my nose.

My manger sighs. "Are you up for going to Scotland as soon as you get back?" She asks.

I turn and look back at Aria. She was now stood near the bar pouring herself a drink. I told her I would go to Liverpool with her, I can't let her down.

I turn myself back around so my back was to her now. "I sort of promised someone I'd go to Liverpool once I get back." I tell her the truth.

"Joe, what about your fans? You can't let them down like this." She says trying to emotionally blackmail me.

I sign loudly. "I know, can't we change the date to the Monday after next weekend?"

She sighs. "Fine Joe, leave it with me. Your so lucky we haven't properly released the date."

I let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you so much." I shove my hand back my pocket.

"You're welcome. See you in Scotland." With that she hung up.

I lock my phone, slipping it back in my pocket while walking back over to Aria.

"Who was that?" She asks as I slip on to a bar stool sitting down.

I rest my elbows on the bar. "My manager." I answer.

She just throws her head back before taking a sip of her alcohol. She places the glass down. "She wants me to continue my tour." I tell her.

She literally gulps down the liquid what was in her mouth. "When?"

I look down. "When we get back to England." I answer as my eyes travel up to look at her.

She nods. "Great." She smiles before walking away.

I squeeze my eyes shut. Fuck.

I slip out of my chair and run after her. "Aria!" I call out. I run in front of her and place my hands on each side of her arms.

"Listen to me, this tour is just in Scotland. That's it. I've changed the date so, I can come to Liverpool with you. I want to meet your family. I'll only be away for 3 days and then you'll be back in my arms." I explain.