•TWENTY EIGHT•

Chapter Twenty Eight - Arias POV

I didn't sleep all that good, I kept waking up during the night contemplating weather to go down stairs and talk to Joe or just go downstairs and cuddle up with him.

It was finally the morning. It was around 8AM when I heard Graham walking around the landing.

I waited about half an hour, scrolling through my phone before heading downstairs. I walk straight into the living room, hoping to see Joe but he wasn't there.

I frown before backing out of the room and heading into the kitchen where I found him. He was stood at the coffee machine in just his boxers, his hair was everywhere and he had his back to me.

He quickly turns his head to look at me then back to make his coffee. "Morning." He mumbles with his morning voice.

I smile. "Good morning."

"Would you like a coffee?" He asks.

I nod. "Yes please Joe."

He looks behind him to sort of look at me. "The usual, yeah?" He asks.

I nod. "Of course." I say before walking over to the kitchen table. I sit down and wait for him to come over with the coffee, which didn't take to long.

He places the mug of coffee down, then he sits down opposite me with his coffee. "Did you sleep well?" He asks taking a sip of his coffee.

"Could of been better," I say wrapping one of my hands around the warm mug. "How about you?" I ask looking up at him.

"About the same," He laughs placing the mug down. "Listen, I spoke to my dad this morning. I apologised for how I acted, and he accepted it. He is going to come to London to see us in a couple of weeks." He explains.

I simply nod. "Okay good, glad you sorted things out with your dad." I say while looking down at the mug.

He leans forward. "Aria, I'm sorry," He says. "I never meant to hurt you." He says causing me to look at him.

"You didn't hurt me, you scared me. You can't do things like that, Joe." I say sitting up more straight.

He sighs while placing a hand on my knee. "I know and I'm truly deeply sorry," He says while rubbing my knee with his thumb. "What if I apologise 1000 times?" He says while I glance at him. I ignore him and look down.

He sighs. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm sor-." I cut him of.

"Yeah, alright I get it." I laugh.

He also laughs it off but soon stops. "No, but seriously I am so sorry. I won't ever do that to you again,"

I just nod. "But we do need to go back to London today." He tells me.

I sigh. "Why?" I ask suddenly feeling bad for Graham.

He also sighs. "I have an interview tomorrow with good morning Britain, and ton of meeting to attend to tomorrow."

I furrow my eyebrows. "Why didn't you tell me?"

He shrugs causing me roll my eyes. I sigh once again. "Fine," I stand up. "We better get going now then." I say before heading up the stairs.

I head back into the room and grab a few bits and pieces that I have up there before heading back down stairs.

Graham was stood at the front door talking to Joe who was sat in the car, waiting. "Yes, just ring me when you want to come up." I hear Joe say.