•TEN•

Joes POV - Chapter Ten.

Once I left Arias house, I drove straight back to mine. Me and Josh agreed to film a video today for my channel. I also need to try sort out everything with Caspar. He is my bestfriend after all.

As I parked my car in my driveway, I saw Josh sat outside my door on his phone. As soon as he sees my car he jumps up and puts his phone in his pocket. I turn the engine off and get out.

"And you Mr Joe Sugg, where have you been?" Josh asks putting his hands on his hips, looking annoyed as anything.

I lock the car door while staring at him. "Arias." I tell him as I push past him to unlock my front door.

Josh squints and follows me inside. Once I get inside I make me and Josh a drink. Josh stands on the opposite side of the breakfast island. "You mean the fan? Caspar told me."

I sigh as I slam down the both glasses of water on the side before turning to face him. "Oh really? And just what else did Caspar tell you, hm?" I snap.

Joshs eyes widen. "Woah, calm down." Josh says in defence holding his both hands up.

I huff. "Sorry Josh, Caspar doesn't know what he's talking about. I met her at my meet and greet because she came with her sister. She isn't a fan, she never even watched my videos before! I met her and found her attractive and we just started speaking!"

I yell. "I just don't see the problem!" I complain to Josh.

Josh shurgs. "If your happy then, do what you want. I'd love to meet her though." He winks.

I smirk. "She's coming over later," I tell him. "C'mon, let's film." I say grabbing the two glasses of the side and heading into my room to begin filming.

///

Once we was done filming, I decided to drop Caspar a message. I just want everything sorted with him.

Joe:
Hey man, I was hoping we can meet later? Please?

As I waited for a reply of him, I decide to drop a text to Aria.

Joe:
Hey, I've just finished filming. I'm hoping to see Caspar later to sort everything out. Once I'm finished with him, I'll come pick you up if you like?xxxx

As I sent the message to Aria, a message came through from Caspar. I quickly open it.

Caspar:
Yeah sure, come over in 10 if you like?

Joe:
Okay thanks. Won't be too long.

"Josh! Are you coming to Caspars?" I yell to him since he was on the toilet upstairs.

"Yeah!" He yells back.

I didn't reply. I got up from the table and put on my jacket along with my timberland boots. I waited by the stairs for the ginger man.

As I waited for Josh, I received a messege from Aria.

Aria:
Yes please Joe. Laura has gone of her head at me because of us. I don't want to be here. She's been so violent, throwing stuff at me. She also destroyed the flat. Xxxx

I face washed with worry and concern for her safety.

Joe:
Babe, I'll be as quick as I can. If anything else happens, give me a call straight away, alright?xxxx

I wanted to go pick her right now but, I want to make sure me and my bestfriend are okay.

Josh soon ran down the stairs. I locked up and jumped into my car once we both collected everything we needed.