•ONE•

Arias POV - Chapter One.

I lean over too my bedside table to turn my alarm off. I let my eyes adjust the light what was beaming through my curtains before finally sitting up.

I look around my new room seeing about 10 boxes scattered around my bed. I've just moved from Liverpool too London with my sister so we are currently unpacking very slowly.

Just as I was about to get out of my warm bed, I hear a screech from the kitchen. I frown towards the door as I finally pull myself out of my bed. I pull my phone of charge and begin walking to the kitchen.

We are living in a flat near the London Bridge. We didn't want to overwhelm ourselves too much with a big house. Although the view from the sitting room window is fucking beautiful.

Once I enter the kitchen I see my sister sat at the table scrolling on her laptop and smiling very creeply to herself. Her leg was up on the chair and her mug of coffee was resting on top of her knee "Aria!" Laura screams as I walk towards our coffee machine. I jump at the welcome I received.

"Bloody hell Laura," I whisper holding my chest. "What?" I groan while I switch the coffee machine on and catching my breath.

Laura literally jumps out of her seat before jogging over to me with her laptop close to her chest. "So, you know Joe Sugg? The YouTuber. The guy with perfect brown hair and the most beautiful-"

I quickly cut her off to save herself from explaining everything about him. "Yeah I get it. The guy your in love with, what about him?" I ask while reaching up in the cupboard and bringing down my favourite mug.

"Well, you know he has that amazing book," She says. I nod while pouring my coffee into the mug. "Well, he has a book signing today in London and I was thinking we should go." She tells me.

I stop pouring my coffee into my Mug so I scowl at her. "You told me that the tickets were sold out." I say remembering our conversation from last week. She was pretty disappointed to be honest. I had to comfort her, as shes a unstable mess all the time.

She grins. "Well, a fan can't go because she has family stuff going on so, she was selling two tickets and I may of accidently bought them." She smiles innocently gripping her laptop tight to her chest.

I sigh as I put the kettle down. "Well congratulations on the winning but I am not going. I've got other things to do then meet some guy." I tell her strictly.

Her face softens as some disappointment cross' her face. "Please Aria! I don't want to go by myself. A opportunity like this doesn't happen everyday. I'm begging you Aria." She slams her laptop down.

I stare at her for a long time. She has a point. It doesn't happen everyday. She loves Joe, he means alot to her. I sigh as I let her point take over me. "Fine, what time do we need to go?" I ask her as I stir my coffee.

"2," I look up at the clock. 12:30 PM. All of a sudden she puts her laptop on side. She soon wraps her arms around my neck. "Thank you so much Aria. It means so a lot." Laura says.

I hug her back. "It's okay but I'm telling you now. I don't want his autograph or anything. I'm doing this for you, okay?" I tell her pulling away from our hug.

She holds her hands up. "Fine by me." She picks her laptop up and heads to her bedroom.

I grab my coffee before heading to my room. I don't see why she is so obessed with him. He is just a normal guy who makes videos in his room. I could do that.

But, if he makes her happy. I may aswell go, even if it means missing a episode of Jeremy Kyle.

I decided to get ready since it starts at 2 and we still need to drive there.

I don't bother dressing up so fancy since its just a meet and greet. I throw on some knee cut jeans which are white. I top it off with black shirt and a leather jacket and obviously some black converse. Staying casual.

I put my hair up in a high pony tail making sure that my side burns are pulled down in front of my ears. I add some make up too my potato like face and I was all done.

I quickly down my coffee before leaving my room and seeing Laura adding lipstick to her lips. "Why in hell are you wearing lipstick." I laugh slightly knowing she never wears it.

She moves the mirror away from her face so I was in her view. "Excuse me? I'm meeting Joe fucking Sugg, I need to look my best! He could fall in love with me." She rants before putting the small mirror in front of her.

I roll my eyes before placing my mug in the sink. I look up at the clock before grabbing my keys. "Laura, it's one thirty. We really need to go." I tell her.

"Shit," She mutters under her breath while throwing her lipstick in her makeup box. "Give me the car keys!" She panics while throwing on her jacket.

I throw her the keys and before I know it she is physically dragging me out of the flat.

///

We was now in the queue waiting to meet 'Joe Sugg.' Laura was chit chatting away to one of the fans while I stood awkwardly staring at the floor with my hands shoved in my jacket pockets.

"We're next!!" Laura squeals.

I look up from the floor to see we were next in line. "Yay! Finally!" I mumble sarcastically.

We was actually at the back of the queue since we arrived late so, we have waited for about 3 hours. Never knew he had this many fans.

"Next." One of the WH-Smiths worker says. This meet and greet was one where you get a photo with him and a hug and as you left you got a signed book but one thing Laura didn't tell me was that you had to meet Joe individual.

Laura basically pounced on the boy as the security guards stopped me from walking any further. "You have to wait here miss." His voice was deep which slightly scared me.

"What?! I'm with her." I try to tell him but he wasn't having any of it. "I'm not here to meet him!!" I kept trying to tell him but he didn't listen. I eventually gave up.

Am I really going to have to meet this guy? I don't know him, I don't watch his videos. What am I supposed to say? Well, this is going to be very enjoyable.

All this worrying about what to do started to take a toll on me and I felt my breathing become heavier and quicker.

I watch as Laura hugs Joe one last time before skipping away with a signed book and a photo of him and her on her phone.

"You may go to Joe." One of the workers say pushing me closer.

I felt my heart racing as I got closer to the boy. I don't want to be here and now I was awkwardly stood of this tanned, slick back brown hair with a perfect face I may add, not knowing what to do or say.

-------------
Thanks for reading the first chapter and I hope you enjoyed it. I have wrote fan-Fictions before but they are for a band but this was my first Joe Sugg fanfic so yeaahh!

Let me know what you think.

Instagram: suggsnaps