•FIFTEEN•

Arias POV - Chapter fifteen.

Its the next day and we was currently sat in the car park of my apartment. "Shall we go in?" Joe says.

I sigh but nod. I unbuckle my seatbelt and get out along with Joe. I haven't spoken to Laura since the other day so, I don't know where she is or how she will react.

Joe pulls me by the hand and we head on inside.

Once we get to the front door, it wouldn't open which obviously meant it was locked. Thank god my keys was in my jacket. I quickly unlock the door and head inside. "Laura?" I yell out as Joe closes the door.

I run over to her bedroom door swinging it open. Her room looked empty. "Aria!" Joe yells causing me to head back into the kitchen.

Once I entered the kitchen Joe was holding a note. I smile at him before taking the note of him. It was from Laura.

Aria,
I just want to start of by saying sorry for the way I acted. It was uncalled for. I generally hope you and Joe are happy. Also, I'm leaving. I've quit university and I'm staying over at a friends for a while. The apartment is now yours.
Laura x

What?

I slam down the paper as I literally rip my phone out of my pocket and dial her number. I stood leaning against the side taping my finger waiting for her to anwser her god dam phone. Joe was stood against the side reading the note.

"Hello?" I hear Lauras voice chime down the phone.

By now I was angry. When said she was leaving I thought she just said it in the heat of the moment guess now. "Laura, what the fuck?" I yell.

"What Aria?" She anwsers.

I sigh. "Laura, you can't just walk out on me. How am I supposed to pay for the rent and for my living, such as water, food, electricity and everything else on top of that!!" I shout.

"You'll figure it out." Was all she said.

I breathe in. "Fuck you, Laura." With that I hung up and slammed my phone down. I brushed my fingers through my hair in frustration as I rest my elbows on the side.

"Are you okay?" I hear Joe say as he stands next to me an rubbing the back of my neck with the palm of his hand.

I shake my head. "No, I don't know where to go from here," I say standing up with tears in my eyes. "I have no money. I work in a god damn coffee shop what has closed down for a couple of weeks. I don't have any income and I need to live." I break down.

I heat Joe tut as he grabs my body and pulls me close to him. I hook my arms under his armpits as I bury my head in his chest. He begins stroking my hair.

I let out a little whimper. I'm under so much pressure now. Joe pulls away while I'm still holding him. He grabs my face and looks down at me.

"Alright, alright look at me and listen to me very carefully," He says. I squint my eyes one last time before looking up at me. A tear escapes my eye and Joe wiped it away with his thumb.

"We are going to go to your room and pack some more of your clothes and then we are going to get on a plane tomorrow morning and go to LA-" I cut him off.

I shake my head. "I don't have any money Joe, I literally have a few hundred in my bank and I need to live on that. You just go." I say pulling away but he pulls me back.

"Don't you worry about the money, I got it covered. Once we come back from America, we will figure something out. Together." He says.

I smile. "Are you sure?" I say biting my lip.

"More than sure. I want you to come to America." He says. I smile and lean up to kiss him.

"I'm so lucky that your apart of my life." I smile up at him.

He smirks. "And I'm happy to apart of your life, now c'mon lets pack some of your stuff." He says kissing me. He soon then grabs my hand and pulls me into my room.

//

I was now just putting some of my things into bags. The suitcase was at Joes house so my plan was to pack everything I needed into normal plastic bags then when I get to Joes put them all in a suitcase.

I found some of my summer clothes what I put away, since it was coming to the end of summer in the UK I thought it was only right to put them away.

Joe was at on the end of my bed, scrolling through his phone. The sun reflected on him and it made his tan skin light up even more. He's been really patient with me lately and I'm so greatful I know him.

After I folded up some shorts I crawled across the bed to him. I drooped my arms over his chest, my knees was on either side of his theighs at the back. I kiss his neck as I hear him chuckle slightly.

I see him lock his phone and throw it on the floor next to his foot. He bends his arm back and grabs the back of my theigh. He literally pulls me over him, supporting me the entire time.

I was now sat on his lap, his hands was rested on my theighs and my legs straddling his waist. He leans forward kissing me which I oblige.

He hands move to my lower back, pulling me forwards. My hands was covering his sharpe perfect jawline.

His tounge slid across my bottom lip a few times before eventually letting him have enterence to my mouth.

After a few minutes, I jump of his lap. I don't want anything to happen what we may regret. "I best finish packing." I smile tucking my hair behind my ear before walking back behind him.

Joe sighs and stands up. He walks up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist, he leaves a small kiss on the back of my neck. "You trust me, yeah?" He whispers.

I spin my head around, quickly making eye contact with the boy before I continue to fold some of my clothes.

"Uh, of course I do." I answer. I feel him smile against my skin before kissing my neck one last time.

He pulls away and claps his hands together. "You finished?" He asks now standing next to me.

"Almost." I smile at him.

He nods before picking his phone up and sitting his butt back down at the end of my bed. I glance over at him before continuing to fold some of my clothes.

A couple of minutes went by before I eventually finished. I stand up striaght sighing and tucking my hair behind my ear. "I've finished, Joe." I say standing with my hands on my hips.

Joe glances back. "Oh, you have?" He says shoving his phone in his pocket before standing up. He walks over to me and grabs two of the bags. "Lets go then." He says kissing my forehead before walking away with the bags.

I smile before grabbing the other two bags. I pick up my keys as I walk pass along with my phone. I quickly lock up the flat before following Joe out to his car.

-------
Instagram - suggsnap