•ELEVEN•

Arias POV - Chapter Eleven.

"Now, your going to tell me why Joe was here and what's going on with you and him. With the man I love." Laura states.

I gulp. "What's to tell?"

Laura laughs under her breath. "Don't act dumb, you know what's to tell. Why was Joe here?!" She yells.

I jumped slightly at her tone of her voice. I've never seen her this mad before, especially over something so stuiped. "Joe took me on a date." I state.

Her eyes fill up with more anger. "How long you been speaking to him? I thought you hated him!" She says jumping out of her seat.

"I never hated him Laura! I just didn't know him, there's a big difference. When I met him I had a panic attack at the meet and greet and he helped me because, you fucked off!" I yelled.

I didn't understand her problem and quite frankly, I'm getting pissed off.

"I said I was sorry for leaving you." She says walking over to the window.

"I don't understand why your so upset. You get to see Joe, and not just at meet and greets. Laura, you can even be friends with him."I say shrugging leaning up against the side.

Laura sighs and turns to face me. "You just don't understand Aria, I love him! I don't want to be friends with him." She says.

I laugh. "You think you love him Laur, you don't know him like I do."

"Fuck you," She snaps crossing her arms over her body. "I want to be able to touch him, I want to be able to kiss him! I want to be able to do everything you do with him!" She shouts.

"Sorry." I say biting my bottom lip not knowing what to say.

She shakes her head while grabbing a plant from the window cil. "No your not!" She yells before throwing the plant in my direction.

I quickly move myself away from the counter so, I was able to dodge the plant. The plant hit the wall cupboards and the vase shattered into hundreds of peices. The mud and the plant fell straight to the ground.

I snigger while I look over at my sister. "This is why your single, this is why no one likes you Laura," I walk closer to her. "Your a horrible violent human, mum had always been right about you!" I spat as I walk over to my bedroom door.

"I don't know why you just can't be happy for me." I say.

She walks closer to me. "Mum was right about what?" She asks.

I shrug before opening my door and slamming it shut in her face once I entered my room. I hear her punch my door a couple of times as I lock it.

Laura has always had trouble controlling her anger. She used to be violent to our parents and kids at school, she had always claimed that she can't control it.

She begins shouting awful words and throwing things across the flat and at my bedroom door.

I sigh before finding my bag and throwing some clothes in it. I hear Laura go into her room. She began throwing things at the wall, at my wall to be exact since our rooms are next to each other.

She's being so childish.

I stay in my room for a little while, I put some concealer on my face along with some mascara. I put some black leggings on with a massive grey hoodie. I shoved my hair into a messy bun.

I soon received a text from Joe.

/AS SEEN IN THE LAST CHAPTER/

I stayed in my room the entire time until the last message was sent about him on his way. I packed some more of my stuff up.