•SIXTEEN•

Joes POV - Chapter Sixteen.

We've been in LA for about an hour now. It's the first time that Aria has flew and now shes experiencing jet lag. She is currently asleep.

Oli rented a house out for us all and it's pretty dope. The rooms are big with en suites in all. There's a pool outside which I'm looking forward to jump into soon.

I was sat on the end of the bed while Aria slept. She was so adorable when she slept. Her perfect black eye lashes rested on her cheek and I could hear her soft breathing. I pull myself up from bed before going over to her and kissing her forehead.

As I leave the room I grab my phone. I close the door silently then I hop my way down the stairs, my eyes soon saw the boys and Maddie sat at the island.

"Boys, how much is it to rent a car in America?" I ask.

The boys shrug and Maddie sighs. "I'm not sure on the price but, I can give you an number where you can rent them. My parents gave me it." She says.

I smile. "Yes please, that would be great!" I say running over to her. She pulls her phone out and finds the number. I quickly copy the number out.

"Why do you want a car?" Caspar asks drinking from his can of beer. It's only about 4 in the afternoon. Caspar claimed it was to hot, so he wanted some cold beer.

I look over at him. "Because I hate getting ubers, I'd rather have a car and then we can go out whenever. Oh, and I'm taking Aria to Disney land tomorrow, you don't mind do you?" I explain while asking them all.

They all shake their heads. "Me and Maddie are going to universal tomorrow." Caspar says.

I smile at them. They are an adorable couple.

A couple of minutes later I head outside to make the call. I explained to them that I wanted to rent a car and they gave me a good price. I agreed to get a white Range Rover for a good price.

I head back inside to everyone else. "I've got go pick up the car, anyone fancy coming with me?"

All the boys nod. "I want to see some of LA anyway." Mikey says putting his shoes on.

I laugh. "Mads, are you staying here?" I ask her.

She nods. "Yeah."

"Thank you. Just tell Aria where I am when she wakes up but, do not tell her about Disney Land please?" I say strictly.

She nods. "Your secret is safe with me, Joseph." She laughs.

"Thank you." I return a smile. 

I wait for the rest of the boys to get ready before leaving the house.

Arias POV:

I heard a bird cheep from outside causing me to wake up. When I fell asleep, Joe was next to me but now he wasn't. He must be downstairs with the boys.

I pull myself out of the bed before heading down the stairs. It was silent. Strange.

I heard the TV coming from the living room which made me follow the sound. I saw Maddie sat in front on the TV.

"Oh, she has a woken." She laughs causing me to crack a smile.

I let my body to drop to the sofa next to her. "Where is everyone?" I ask.

Maddie looks down at me. "Joe went to go rent a car. The boys just tagged along with him. They left about 40 minutes ago." She explains.

I sigh. "Alright," I simply answer. "I'm so tired." I moan while yawning.