•TWELVE•

Arias POV - Chapter Twelve:

We finally arrived at Joe's house. We parked in his drive. Jesus, this house is massive. "You live here?" I ask stupidly already knowing the anwser.

"Yes." He anwsers before swinging his door open and getting out of the car.

I do the same before following Joe to his car boot. Joe grabs two of my bags while I grab the last one. Joe slams shut the boot door. "C'mon, let's head inside" He says nodding his head towards the house.

I smile before following the boy. Once we get into his house, it takes me a couple of minutes to take in how large his house. This puts our small flat to shame.

Joe begins heading up the stairs with two of my bags in his hands. I quickly run after the boy.

Once we both get to the top, he turns to face me. "Do you wanna stay in the guest room or my room?" He asks.

"Yours?" I blush.

He smirks and winks. "Okay, darling." He says heading towards a white door.

He opens it, revealing his awfully beautiful room. He heads in causing me to quickly follow him. I look around the room as Joe snatches the bag out of my hand and throwing it on his bed.

"I was thinking we can order some food tonight, do you mind?" He asks knocking my thoughts.

I look at him with an open mouth. "Huh? Yeah sure." I anwser before examining the room.

I hear him laugh. "Are you okay?" He asks cracking his fingers.

I nod still looking around his room. "Your house is beautiful." I compliment.

He chuckles. "Why, thank you." He says leaning over, kissing my lips.

I smile at him once we pull away. "I think Caspar and Josh might be coming over for lunch, you don't mind do you?" He asks like I'd have a problem about it.

I shake my head. "No, of course not. I'm presuming you and Caspar sorted everything out?" I say.

He nods. "Good." I anwser.

"C'mon, let me show you around." He says slipping his hand into mine and leading me around the house.

///

A couple of hours have passed and Caspar had messaged Joe to tell him that they was on their way to Joes.

I was currently sat Joes breakfast bar scrolling through my social media when I felt two arms wrap around my waist.

Joe.

He rested his head on my shoulder, cuddling up to me. I could smell his strong aftershave. "Whatcha doing?" He asks snuggling his face into my neck.

"Nothing." I say placing my phone down.

He unwrapped his arms away from my waist before standing next to me.

He was just so beautiful. The sun beamed through the window and onto his perfect tanned skin. I feel greatful for just being around him.

"I've just finished editing," He says taking a sip out of my water. "And I was thinking, we should do something tomorrow?" He says putting the glass down and resting his fore arm on the bar and resting his head to the side on his shoulder.

"Yeah? Like what?" I asks curious turn more towards him.

He smiles. "Well I have a day of tomorrow, and I was thinking me and you could go into London? Go for a meal?" He offers.