•SEVEN•

Arias POV - Chapter Seven.

"Joe?" I say staring at the boy who is now in my doorway. "It's not six o'clock yet." I grin.

Joe sighs. "I know but, I just wanted to see you." He blurts out. My heart skips a beat.

I tuck some of my hair behind my ear. "Guess you better come in then." I say opening the door wider for him.

He steps in with hands in his jumper pocket while scanning my apartment. "This is a very nice apartment, Aria.'" He compliments. I smile while closing my front door.

"Thank you, can I get you a drink or anything?" I offer him. He smiles and nods.

"Water will be fine, thanks."

I grab a glass out of the top cupboard and begin running the cold water into the glass. I add some ice cubes into the glass before handing him it. He smiles and kindly takes it.

I offer him to sit down at the breakfast bar which he willing did and I sat down next to him.

It was silent, so I decided to break it by making conversation. "What's was your tweet about? To Caspar I believe? Sorry if you think I'm interfering, you don't need to tell me." I say worried in case he thinks I'm getting into his business.

Joe shakes his head. "No your not interfering, it's about you actually." He admits.

I gulp. "What do you mean it's about me?" I ask since I'm taken by surprise.

He sighs. "Well, once I left you earlier, I had to go to Caspars to flim and I was late. So, I tried explain why I was late and he took it out of proportion and assumed you was some crazy fan." He chuckles at the last bit.

I squint my eyes. "Sorry for making you late but, I can promise you I'm not some crazy fan." I say.

"Your not?"

"No! I won't lie to you Joe but I don't even watch your videos, my sister is the crazy fan. I don't see why everyone is so crazy about you." I say resting my arms on the table.

"Oh jeez, thanks Aria." He laughs so I knew he was joking.

I laugh along with him. "But, ever since we started speaking I've started to understand, you are so lovely. But! I'm not a crazy fan." I say.

He smirks. "So if I kissed you, you won't freak out?" He flirts.

I shake my head. "Hmm." He nods looking down at his glass before picking it up.

We spent sometime just talking about everything and anything. It's like he forgets about his lifestyle he lives and just says anything what's on his mind. I like it.

It was about four o'clock when he decided to call and cab and head home so, he can get ready for our 'date.'

I walked him out to the cab and hugged him goodbye before coming back into the apartment.

I was starving but decided not to eat much since we're eating later. I just grabbed some fruit and some water before sitting in front of the sofa.

I catch up with one of my favourite TV shows while I debated with myself weather to shower or not, since I went for one this morning.

The time soon hit 5:15 and Joe was coming at 6, I didn't have time to go to wash my hair, atleast it's freshly washed from this morning.

I turn the TV off and headed into my room. I sit in front of mirror and place my phone on charge. I begin going through my Spotify playlist as Joe's name popped up.

Joe:
I may be a little late, only like 20 minutes. I'm struggling to book a table for us but, bare with me gorgeous. I'll sort it. Xxxx

I smile down at phone at the determination I'm seeing and how bad he wants this.

Me:
Okaaay that's fine, if it's going to be this complicated to get a table, we can just sit at home and watch a movie. I'm not fussed. Xxxx

I send it.

I begin going through my draws finding my curlers and plugging them in. I brush my hair out as they begin to heat up. My phone vibrated, I unlock it and read Joe's message.

Joe:
You might not be fussed but, I am. I want this to be perfect you, you deserve it. Xxxx

He then sends another message through.

Joe:
I might have found somewhere, please don't get dressed up to fancy!! P.s don't wear a high heels and bring a sweater. Xxxx

I furrowed my eyebrows.

Me:
Right, okay. See you soon Joe. Xxxx

I start getting ready. I make my hair wavey and add some make up to my pale face so I actually look alive.

It was now 6 and Joe was right, he was going to be late. It gives me chance to get dressed.

I put some black high waisted skinny jeans on with white converse. I put a white tank top on with a black leather jacket. I check the mirror, perfect.

Just then my phone buzzed.

Joe:
Outside gorgeous. Xxxx

I didn't answer. I just grabbed my phone and keys and left my apartment after locking it.

I run down and outside to see Joe leaning against his car. I walk over to him and he smirks. He was wearing black ripped skinny jeans with his timberland boots with a green hoodie. His hair was messy but a good messy.

He didn't bother standing up straight instead he just grabbed my waist and pulled me into his tiny body. We hugged before he stands up perfectly straight.

He kisses my cheek. "Black skinny jeans, converse, leather jacket and a really beautiful face? My type of my girl." He says. I blush.

"Thank you."

He smirks and winks before nodding his head back. "C'mon let's get you in the car. We have a thirty minute drive." He says opening the door. He places his hand on my lower back as I climb in the car.

Once I was in, he slammed the door shut for me as I watched as he ran around to the other side of the car.

We both put our seat belts on before he started driving.

We was listening to the local radio station and we was both silent. I look out of the window noticing we was driving out of London.

"Where are we going Joe?" I panic.

I hate not knowing where I am going, especially if it means going far away from my house. Joe noticed that I was starting to become panicking each second.

"Aria, calm down please. I don't want to tell you, it'll ruin the surprise. Please trust me." He says.

I gulp but nod resting back in my seat.

Joe looked over at me before placing his hand on my thigh. I look down at his hand and back at him. He was focusing on the road. I smile widely.

I use my hand to lift up his thumb so, his entire hand peels of my leg. I intertwined my fingers with his. I rest the ends of my fingers on his tight knuckles and he does the same.

He looks down at me and smiles widely. This feels normal, it feels like we're dating.

"Your safe with me, Aria." He says rubbing his thumb over my knuckle.

----
Instagram: suggsnap.