•SEVENTEEN•

Arias POV - Chapter Seventeen.

I woke up early this morning. Excitement rushing through my whole body. I literally dragged poor Joe out of the bed so he can get ready much earlier.

We was now sat outside at the bar, eating our cereal. It was too warm to sit inside, so we both agreed to sit out in the sun.

We was both ready to head straight out. I was wearing some black high waisted shorts with a white crop top and some white converse. While Joe stayed causal. He wore his ripped black jeans with his Timberland boots and just a normal tee.

"Excited for today?" Joe asks before crunching down on his Coco pops.

I nod like a child. "Yes, it'll be great to spend some time with you!"

He smiles before filling his spoon up with Coco pops.

We soon finished our breakfast before Joe tells me we can leave.

"You head out to the car and I'll clean up here." I say standing up from the stool.

He stands up also. "Are you sure?" He asks.

"Yes." I reassure him as I put Joe's bowl into mine.

He leans down and leaves a kiss on my forehead. "I'll be in the car." Before he walks away he grabs both of our hoodies what I left on the bar.

I watch him walk inside of the house before picking up the dirty pots.

I follow him into the house besides following him out to the front, I head straight into the kitchen, dropping the pots into the bowl. Just then I hear a cough from behind him which made me jump around.

I sign as I realise who it was. "Good morning, Mikey." I greet.

He makes eye contact with me before nodding. "Good Morning," He croaks. I smile as I walk over to the fridge. "Your going to Disney Land today, right?" He asks.

"Yes." I reply as I open the fridge and grab out two bottles of water.

"Well, could you please get me one of them goofy hats please?" He asks causing a little snigger to leave my mouth.

I close the fridge door. "Yeah sure, guess we can pick one of them up for you." I say turning back around to face him.

A grin soon appears on his face. "Cor, really? Thank you, Aria." He says smiling.

"No worries," I say. "I better go, Joe is waiting outside. I'll see you later."

Mikey nods. "Yeah, see you later. Have a great day." He says as I'm heading towards the front door. I didn't bother to answer him.

Once I was outside I heard the engine of the car, which I then jogged over to it.

I swing the door open before jumping in. "What took so long?" Joe asks as I hand him one of the bottles.

I sigh as I let my bottle drop to the floor before pulling the seatbelt over me. "I bumped into Mikey," I reply as I clicked the seat belt in. "He wants us to get him a goofy hat." I say rubbing my hands up and down my thigh.

"Absolutely not." He states begining to pull out of the drive.

I glance over at him. "And why not?" I ask crossing my arms.

"Because," He begins while looking through the wing mirror. "Its mine and your day not his, I am not running around looking for for a stupid hat for him." He says turning the wheel so he can begin driving on the road.

I sigh at his immaturity. "Don't be like a child, Joe. I'll buy him one." I shake my head looking out the window.

I see Joe shake his head in the corner of my eye. "No, I'll get the child one." He answers looking in his wing mirror before turning the corner.