•TWENTY•

Arias POV - Chapter Twenty

It is Monday today and me and Joe was heading back to the UK tonight.

Yesterday we spent the whole day inside. It was like a lazy day with pizza, films and board games.

"Do you think the owners of this house will know I've stole the shampoo?" Joe asks while walking in from the bathroom and into the bedroom. I fold up my last pair of shorts and throw it into the suitcase.

I shake my head. "Don't think they would Joe." I answer.

He smiles as he tosses it into my case and wonders of back into the bathroom. I laugh and shake my head.

I decide to quickly give my mum a text. I pull my phone out my pocket and unlock it, looking for her contact.

Aria:
Hey mum, I'm leaving America tonight. We are coming straight to Liverpool as soon as we touch down. I'll be bringing Joe.

I smile and lock my phone. "Joe, I think you need to start packing besides stealing the shower stuff." I laugh noticing Joe was in the bathroom looking through all of the shower gels we was provided with by the owners.

I hear Joe laugh. "You're right." He says coming back through to the bedroom.

He grabs his suitcase and begins to fill it up. I glance at him with a smile on my face as I hear my phone vibrate. I pull it out of my pocket, noticing a message from my mum.

Mum:
Ah okay, it would be lovely to meet him. Laura is also here. Fly safe honey, love you. X

I frown at her message. It was probably the nicest message I've had of her since I was in school.

Aria:
Love you too, mum. X

I sent the message before locking my phone and putting on the bed.

We spent the next hour packing the rest of our stuff. "I'm going downstairs to get something to eat." I tell Joe after hearing my stomach rumble.

He nods sitting down on the edge of the bed. I kiss his forehead before grabbing my phone and heading down stairs.

The three boys was sat around the island. "Afternoon." I say stepping of the last step of the stairs.

"Hi." They all say in one.

I walk over to the fruit bowl, grabbing a nice coloured apple. "Your flight is in two hours right?" Oli asks.

I nod biting down on the apple. He nods also while flicking through is phone. "When are you guys coming back to England?" I ask.

"Maybe next week. I've got a few things to do here." He tells me.

I nod. It fell silent so, I decided to head back up stairs to Joe.

For the next two hours we spent time together. We watched a movie on his phone. Since all our stuff was packed we didn't have to rush.

"Guess it's time to go." Joe says sitting up knocking my head of his chest. I sit up and nod.

We both grabbed our suitcases and started packing the car up. Once we suitcases was in the car, the boys came out.

"Oli, are you coming with us? So then, you can bring the car back?" Joe says. Oli nods and smiles. "You guys better stay here or Oli will make you never want to go in a car again." He jokes.