•FOUR•

Arias POV - Chapter Four.

It was the next day. I am laid in my bed, staring up to the ceiling. Anxiety and nerves crossing all over my body. Not only was I starting my new job today, I was also meeting some guy who I embarrassed myself in front of only like 16 hours ago.

It was now 9AM and I had to be at Costa before 10:30. I still needed to shower and eat.

I drag myself out of bed, while also pulling my phone of charge. I leave my room as I remember Laura has gone away for the weekend. I walk over to the bathroom and switch the shower on.

I leave the bathroom while the water is still running so the water gets warmer. I head over to my bedroom grabbing my makeup bag and the uniform which consists of some tight black skinny jeans and a maroon Coasta polo shirt with a badge with my name on it. I also grab some socks and my converse.

While walking back to the bathroom, I throw my phone on the sofa. Once I'm back in the bathroom, I close the toilet lid laying my clothes on top of it. I get undress and then slip into the shower.

The water was warm and ever so relaxing. I let my shower thoughts take over me before washing my hair and cleaning my body. I spend around 30 minutes in the shower before getting out.

I get changed quickly since I felt cold and exposed. Once I was dressed and finally added some makeup to my pale and deathly look face then, I headed into the kitchen. I put the radio on while I make some coffee to wake myself up alittle more.

Once my coffee was made and go and sit on the sofa. I unlock my phone while noticing I had one new text message from an unknown number.

Unknown:
Hello, it's Joe. I would of texted you last night but I got caught up with things. Anywho, I hope your doing well and still up for today?xx

I smile creepishly.

Aria:
Hey Joe, it's okay. And I'm very well and of course I'm up for it. Xx

As I waited for a reply I sip my coffee and save his number, after I begin scrolling through my social media. My phone soon buzzed.

Joe:
I'm glad to hear. I'm on my way to my meeting now. At 1 I'll come into Costa and wait for you to finish your shift than we'll go out?xx

Aria:
Sounds like a plan. Can't wait. Xx

I didn't sound weird, did I?

Joe:
Me neither babe, see you soon. Xx

I didn't bother to reply, but I won't lie I did blush when my eyes locked on to the word 'babe'.

I quickly check the time before deciding it's time to head of. I literally gulp down the rest of my coffee before standing up and putting it in the sink. I turn the radio off before finding my grey jacket and throwing it on.

I grab the car keys along with the house keys before making sure the flat is secure and locked up before heading out to the car.

///

I was now on my way to my job. I still felt anixous. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I knew it might be Joe which made me want to anwser it straight away but I was driving. I can't be dealing with points on my license.

I soon arrive at the cafè. I sigh while turning my engine of. I unbunkle my seat belt before opening the door. I step out the car before locking it.

I soon remember the text. I press the button at the bottom of the iPhone noticing it was from Joe. I type my passcode in and open his message.

Joe:
Nearly forgot to say, good luck. You'll do amazing! Don't worry to much, you'll be the best they have ever had!!xx