•NINE•

Arias POV - Chapter nine.

I heard the birds chirping outside my window which woke me instantly. I love waking up from the sound of nature what's literally outside of my window.

As my eyes opened and I got my full vision back, my eyes instantly locked onto Joe's sleeping body.

I smile widely. He looked so peaceful while he sleeps. I could hear his soft breathing and his bare chest raising up and down. He was so beautiful while sleeping. I lean up and kiss his cheek. There was no movement from the boy.

I escape his arms and step out of the bed while grabbing my phone. Once I stood up straight, I pulled the blanket over his body and left the room as quiet as possible. I sliently close the door and make my way to the kitchen.

I flick on the kettle bringing out two mugs. As I waited for the water to boil, I decided to wash up some plates what Laura left a couple of days ago.

As I clean a plate I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist. I then felt his soft lips kiss the back of my neck.

I instantly smile knowing it was Joe. "Good morning Joe." I say threw a smile.

"Good morning gorgeous." He replies. I quickly drop the plate in the water and spin in his arms, wrapping my arms around his neck as he leaves his hands on my waist.

I stepped on my tippy toes so I can kiss him and he obliged back. I then pull away and rest my head the crook of his neck, hugging him.

I look at him. "Look at the state of your hair!" I laugh moving it around. He pouts before pecking my lips.

"May I borrow your toilet please?" He says holding his hand up to his mouth and breathing against it. "And do you have a spare tooth brush?" He says pulling a disgusted face.

I laugh. "Of course you can use the toilet, and there is a spare tooth brush in the cupboard above the sink. It's green." I saying spinning back around.

"Life saver!" He says kissing my cheek.

I giggle. "Do you want some toast and coffee?" I yell as Joe slams the bathroom shut.

"Yes please!" He yells back. "Coffee with milk and two sugars please!" He yells back. I smile to myself as I dry my hands. I then find the bread in cupboard before putting 4 slices of bread in the toaster for us both.

I make two cups of coffee and place them both on the breakfast island.

The toast soon popped out as soon as Joe returned from the bathroom.

"I made your coffee, just going to butter your toast." I tell him buttering the toasted bread. "Thank you." He anwsers.

Once I was finished I hand him the plate of toast before buttering my own.

As I butter my last slice of bread I hear the fiddle of some keys and the door unlock. My eyes widen as I stare at Joe in confusion. Joe just continues to eat as the door suddenly swung open.

Laura.

She basically throws her suitcase through the door. She was huffing and puffing, almost like she was out of breath.

"Ugh, I'm so glad to be home. I've just had about enough-" She stops in the doorway and stares at Joe in shock. That's the last thing she was expecting when she returns home.

Joe stops eating and stares back at her. His mouth was open and his food was just centimetres away from his lips. Laura just stares at him. She then drops her keys which makes me jump slightly at the sound.