01

1234567890: Hey there :)

MrKook: who's this?

1234567890: your stalker :)

MrKook: what the fuck? How'd you get my number?

1234567890: because I'm your stalker babe :)

MrKook: don't call me babe

1234567890: why not babe?

MrKook: Because, I don't even know you so shut the fuck up and leave me alone okay?

1234567890: tsk tsk tsk! What has Kim Taehyung done to you Jeon Jungkook?

MrKook: what're you talking about? How do you know my name?

1234567890: You used to be so cute and have a bubbly personality but then came Kim Taehyung. He popped up and changed you into a different person.

MrKook: I'm not listening to this shit bye 👋🏻

1234567890: Don't deny it. Taehyung made you so gloomy. You don't even want to talk to me anymore...What happen? You don't even want to talk to anyone and when you do, you end up mad or frustrated. What happen to the Jungkook everyone used to know?

Seen

1234567890: No matter what happens Jungkook...

Seen

1234567890: I'll still love you :) even if your the crabbiest piece of shit in the world I'll keep loving you :)

Seen

MrKook: Who are you? And how do you know me? Is this Suga?

1234567890: If this was Suga why would he waste his time talking to you?

MrKook: right...then who is this?

1234567890: Your wonderful fan of course! And also your secret admirer :)

Jungkook thought long and hard of who it might be texting him. A secret admirer? He's known as the schools meanest piece of shit but he has a secret admirer still? All the girls are afraid of him. Well everyone actually. Everyone but Kim Taehyung. His used to be Best friend. but Kim Taehyung is a dick and Bullies Jungkook for no reason yet Jungkook can't fight back.

MrKook: aren't you...afraid of me? Like the other girls?

1234567890: of course :) I'm always in the back but I'm still in love with you ever since I laid eyes on you baby :)

MrKook: uh huh. Can you please tell me who you are and maybe we can ya know...go out maybe?? 😉

1234567890: Hahah NICE TRY! But fr I would but noooo. I'm your secret admirer and you wouldn't date me...

MrKook: Why not?? 😉

1234567890: bitch stop. I'm supposed to be the one talking about you :) You always put yourself down BUT YOUR SO FUCKING BEAUTILFUL 😭♥️ stop acting like a bum and loosen up a little bit :) and smile more! Your smile is so cute I could die 😭

MrKook: Please do so you can leave me alone :)

1234567890: Excuse me? Well that makes me wanna stay longer :) I have to go!! I'll text everyday babe :) smile more please and stop looking like a creepy molester!! I love you ♥️😘

MrKook: WAIT DON'T GO! I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOUR NAME ;-;

Seen

And with that, Choi Fei left turned off her phone, set it on the counter, and left to eat.