SECTION I Life as Humans

There is a real sense of magic that emanates from deep within you. A light that is not similar to anything that brightens in this world, but a force that is yet to be defined and assigned a word. It is a source of energy that has driven humanity in the direction of extraordinariness. It is this astonishing light that makes visible a world of creativity, a fuel that supplies one to travel towards what they cannot anticipate but hope to discover. I ask you, would you dare travel towards the unknown? With love as your only source of light to guide you to magic, to freedom - to bliss? Tell me honestly for I fear we have killed what has made us human. We have lost ourselves in an illusion that is causing misery to billions of people. Take my advice and seek what you dream, for only then will you be rewarded with happiness. Don't lose hope, don't forget about love, experience the delightful hug of the cosmos.

Today's society leaves one wallowing in darkness, depression and hopelessness. We try to alleviate the malaise with adherence to culture, religion and status but these are all flawed. Transcend! Abandon culture, nationality, race - sick societies that wish to limit you to a world of delusion and turmoil. You are not white, black, Spanish, British, straight, gay, and so on. These are just titles; labels used to formulate a reality based on illusory man made concepts devised to control, separate and disempower. Define yourself as any of these, and you immediately limit yourself and your reality to an experience controlled by others. Dissolve these boundaries placed upon you and awaken to the world of wonder, love, unity and true freedom. Feel human again.